[10]⚠️TIGGER WARNING⚠️

Three Week Later

It's been three weeks since I started being with Klaus again. For some reason, I still say stupid things around him. At least now if I say stupid things he goes to sex and not violence.

Lately, I have been feeling sick but for some reason, I can't stop eating. Klaus has decided that I need to go to the doctors. No matter what I say against this he drags me there. When we get there I try to run but Klaus grabs me, making sure he has a hold of me at all times now.

Twenty-Nine Minutes Later

I'm laying my head on Klaus's shoulder almost asleep when the doctor comes out and calls my name. We walk into the room and the doctor starts doing a lot of tests. He does an ultrasound and looks at us.

"It looks like you are pregnant," the doctor says looking straight at me.

"That's not true," Klaus says sitting up staring at the doctor, "run every single test you possibly can."

After a while of tests the doctor looks at Klaus, "she is definitely pregnant."

I look over at Klaus. He looks like he's about to snap the doctor's neck.

"Nikklaus lets just go home," I say, standing up and grabbing his arm, "we can deal with this there."

"He's lying to us," Klaus looks at the doctor.

I stand in between them, lightly touching Klaus's shoulder, "please, Nikklaus."

"Fine," Klaus growls as he walks out.

I follow him out. We get back to the house to see Elijah and Kol sitting on the couch. I sit down in the only open spot, which is in between the two brothers. Klaus just grabs Kol by his collar and moves him taking his spot.

"You don't have to be so mean Nikklaus," I look at Klaus.

He wraps his arm around me pulling me into him, "I could bite him instead, Love."

"Do that and I jam a white oak stake into your back, break the tip off and watch you suffer," I glare at him.

"I would love to see you try Love," Klaus says laughing.

"Watch your back hybrid," I say sitting up a little, getting out of his arms.

Klaus pulled me back into his chest, I could feel his breath on my neck and ear, "are you trying to excite me? If so we can take this to the bedroom," he said sending a chill up my spine.

I sunk down into a puddle in his arms. My face is burning hot. I try to say something but it comes out as gibberish.

"Is that a yes Love?" Klaus asks before picking me up and carrying me to his room.

He placed me on the bed gently as to not hurt me, he began to take his shirt off. Once his shirt was off he crawled on top of me and began to remove my shirt giving me a small kiss here and there as he did so.

"Nikklaus the baby," I said being worried that we might hurt the baby.

"It will be fine as long as we're careful," he said leaning down capturing my lips into a passionate kiss and he then leaned down a kissed my exposed tummy, "I love you."

"You can love something?" I asked playfully.

Klaus looked up at me, "I can show you how much I can love something," Klaus said giving me a suggestive smirk.

He removed the rest of my clothes quickly, and then his. He kissed up and down my inner thigh sending waves off pleaser to my core, his right hand played with my nipple not helping the wetness growing between my legs.

Klaus brought his mouth down to my clit running his tongue over my bundle of nerves. After a while of teasing me he inserted one of his fingers and began pumping it in and out, he then added a second one and began pumping me at an inhuman speed.

I was screaming and begging wanting more of him.

"N...Nikklaus... I am... going to," I said but before I could finish I came.

As I calmed down from my orgasm Klaus got back on top of me. He leaned down catching my lips into a kiss, I could taste myself on him. I felt his cock rub against my thigh as he did so he let out a low growl, that sent chills down my spine.

Klaus slips himself in me, letting me adjust before thrusting into me. He kisses down my jaw to my neck. Klaus pins my arms above my head while biting and sucking on my neck. After a while he cums.

Klaus lays on the bed next to me pulling me into his arms.

I look up at Klaus's face, "Nikklaus.."

"What?" He looks at me.

"I love you," that just falls out of my mouth. There was no thought with that one.

"I love you too," Klaus says kissing the top of my head.