13

[Chapter thirteen]

-Winnie-

"Why is there a kid tied to a chair?" Adonis' raspy voice comes from the front door before he looks around at the crayon covered walls and things thrown all over the place, his mouth set in an 'O'.

"Correction," Flynn starts as he steps in after Adonis, shutting the door after him. "Why is demon spawn tied to a chair?"

"Because he was being a demon spawn." I shrug, scrubbing at the wall while Ben struggles in the chair, letting out muffled screams through the tape.

"He kicked Winnie in the boob." Octavia explains, scrubbing at another wall.

"Oh, well, getting kicked in the boob doesn't hurt as much as getting kicked in the balls." Flynn shrugs as Adonis picks some stuff off the ground and puts them back in their rightful places. "Getting kicked in the balls is the most painful thing that can happen to you."

Octavia rolls her eyes. "Not more painful than giving birth."

"It's ten times more painful then giving birth." Flynn scoffs.

Adonis stops what he's doing and turns to Flynn with an 'Are you stupid?' look.

Octavia and I both stop scrubbing the walls and turn to stare at Flynn.

"I'm sorry," I sneer sarcastically. "Do you dilate ten centimetres to push a person out of your dick?"

Flynn looks between our glares before looking at Adonis for help.

"Don't look at me," Adonis puts his arms up in surrender. "I'm not the idiot who said getting kicked in the balls is more painful than giving birth."

Flynn opens his mouth to say someone but is cut off but a squeaky voice.

"HA!"

We all snap our heads over to see Ben standing on the chair, the tape balled up on the ground, next to a pile of severed rope.

"Wha—did that kid gnaw through the rope?!" Flynn exclaims.

Ben points at me. "You're a meanie!"

"I'm a meanie?" I stare at him in disbelief.

"Yeah!" He shouts. "You tied me up."

"You kicked me in the boob!"

"You swore at me!" He argues back.

"You drew on the walls!"

"You put duct tape on my mouth!"

"You threw sauce on the walls!"

"You tied me up!"

"You kicked me in the boo—"

"Pooh Bear, you're arguing with a nine year old." Flynn interrupts. "Stop it."

I pout, shutting my mouth.

"Yeah, listen to your boyfriend!" Ben taunts.

Flynn and I both snap our heads to him simultaneously. "Now you listen here, demon spawn—"

"Okay!" Adonis shouts, making everyone look at him before he points to Flynn, Octavia and I. "You three, clean up the house. I'll deal with the kid."

*~*

"Thank god." Octavia sighs as we finish cleaning the kitchen, throwing our gloves in the bin.

"Fina-fucking-lly!" Flynn exclaims as we walk out into the leaving room only to stop in our tracks.