Save by a unknown

Sarah's POV

"Stop Luke, let go of me. I don't want this."

"Well if you didn't what are you doing in this dark alley with me", he responded pushing his hands underneath my skirt.

" I swear I'll have you arrested Luke."

"They won't believe you, everybody on campus knows your a cheap whore. I'll just say I was with Mike the whole night and he will be more than glad to back up my story", he responded pushing his hands further up my skirt. " I know you want it Slutty Sarah."

Hearing those words off his lips carried me back to the night, the day I was almost raped by my bf and his best friends. It was a normal Saturday night and we were in love, I was in love. I thought he was the one for me. We made plans to make love in his dorm room and it was going as plan. I walked in on candle lights and champagne, he kept feeding me drinks and somewhere along the line I saw him drop a white tablet inside my class. I knew that it was time to go home when I saw that but instead I pretend to sip. Then there was a knock on his door and in came his friends. Thinking I was already totally out of it he told his friends he was gonna share me with them. Lucky for me I wasn't under the influence of whatever drug he dropped in my glass as I dump the contents of my glass when he went to answer the door. But the bad news was I was in only underwear, not even a bra because he decided we would take them off so he could enjoy the view. So I did the only thing I could do, I climbed through his window with only my panty on into a crowd of students. As my punishment he told everybody I slept with him and his six friends. It was my word against theirs and because I was seen in only underwear in a crowd of people who despise me so they back up his story and from that day since I am know as Slutty Sarah and to be honest there was nothing I could do about it but the unthinkable. I had to own up to the nickname so they wouldn't win, that day nerdy Sarah died and in came slutty Sarah but today my front, my defense mechanism had put me into serious shit I don't know how to get out of. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize my panties were dangling at my ankles; I close my eyes as tears start to stream down my face, I held my breath and prepared for him to invade my body. I felt when he his manhood slide against my legs but it never did went where he wanted it because seconds after it rub on my legs I heard him screaming, I fell to the ground, opened my eyes and saw him flying across the dark alley hitting the wall opposite of the one he was holding me against. I saw this figure walked up to him held him against the wall and whisper something in his ears. When he let go of Luke, Luke just ran out of the alley. I stayed on the ground frozen by what was taking place in front of my eyes. He walked up to me stretched out his hands towards me but I just stayed on the ground looking at him. He bend down and picked me up in his hands holding me like a mother breastfeeding a child. He held onto my panty at my ankles and pull it off my feet completely. Then headed out the alley.