The risk of loving Leon

Sarah's POV
"Leon what's wrong, I feel so weak so frail. What happened?", I said trying to get up.

"Don't move Sarah just stay still. First we need to get you something to eat to help you gain strength."

I did has Leon asked and when he explained I was forced into a coma after he forced a bite into my neck I understand why I was feeling so weak and out of it. Am not sure if I am cut out for this anymore or even if I want to do this. I love Leon but is he worth my life. What happens when he bites me again, what if I don't come out of a coma this time. Damn my parents and Alexis must be so worried. It's a good thing Janet was on holiday else they would be searching high and low for me by now. I must call them later, better yet I want to go home.

"Leon take me home please."

"But Sarah I think it's best you stay put until you start feeling better."

"Am not a prisoner here, am I?"

"No Sarah, of course not."

"Then I demand you take me home now, I much rather staying in my own home with this much weakness. Than lying around here as live prey. I don't feel safe Leon just take me home."

"Ok, later"

"No now!"

"But you have not ate or showered yet."

"I can shower at home just take me home please."

With that said Leon push his hands underneath my body and lifted me up from the bed, wrapped his hands around me and within mere seconds we were in his car and on my way home. When we arrived he sat me down on my bed. I decided on the way that I have had enough bed, I had to help my body along the way to gain strength to function. So I ease myself up, stand on my feet's. I tried to walk towards my mirror with wobbly legs that wasn't going to discourage me.

"Sarah!" I heard him say and before I know it I was laying across his arms. It seems my body agreed with him I wasn't ready.

"What?", I said pretty annoyed.

"What are you doing?"

"What do it look like am doing, am trying to move without being lifted, am trying to get my life back on track before you forced yourself into it."

"Before I force myself, that's not fair Sarah you are the one that kept seeking me out."

"But I never asked for this, I never asked for you to be a vampire, I never asked to be assaulted by your father, I never asked to be bitten by you and I never asked to be put into a coma."

"And am truly sorry I didn't mean for any of that to happened either. But you know what since am such a burden, I leave once and for all after you are well OK."

I didn't even want him staying until I felt better I just wanted him gone. And I wanted him gone now. But he kept his word for three days he stayed helping me to shower, cooking my meals, giving me medicine and putting me to bed. All in all giving me a kind smile. This is what reminded me how much I loved him and why I wanted to be with him. But on the forth day I awoke to his side of the bed empty and not a single aroma coming from the kitchen. I had to face the fact that I had just push the man of my dreams away. What have I done?

Sarah's phone ringing 9:45
Caller ID Alexis

Alexis: hey girl where you been.

Sarah: here Alexis not feeling too well tho

Alexis: are you crying Sarah. You know what forget this am on my way.

Call ended by Alexis

I am so glad she called when I needed her most I just needed someone to take to who I could trust you know, someone on my side. Someone who would understand. I scramble to my feet with news of Alexis coming and I was much stronger than I thought I would be. I showered and head to the kitchen then snuggle up in my couch waiting desperately on Alexis. The moment I heard the knock, I ran to open it and behold my friends comforting face.

"I lost him Alex, I pushed him away because I was scared."

"Then just go back to him and tell him you made a mistake", she responded comforting me.

"What if he doesn't want me back I said horrible things to him."

"If he loves you the horrible things won't matter, at least you in a better situation than I am. The guy am dating is on the verge of getting married to a bitch he deemed Royal."

"What you know Alex, this is the first time you have mentioned him. I know you were seeing someone but you always skip the details. I just assumed you were just secretive and I didn't mind cause I trust you so I trust in your decisions."

"Sarah it just isn't perfect yet you know. It's a bit rocky so thats why I don't really talk about it. He was head over heels in love with me once you know and I messed up. He can't forgive me completely for that wrong so that's why we in this phrase. But there still is the strong connection between us you know because he can't seem to keep his hands off of me."

"Let's just kill the bitch he doing Alex lol."

"Yea right, get up let me do your hair, fit you up and you go get your man. Life is too short for regrets. Plus I have somewhere to be too."

Alexis did my hair and dressed me before she left to chase her own love. I sat down almost half hour before deciding to follow Alex advice although she already set the path before me. Why not I thought to myself as I headed to the car. I drove down the familiar road I travelled not once but twice. When I arrived, the sight that I behold had me speechless.

Word from author
What could of Sarah seen that stunned her speechless? Care to participated don't be shy. Comment tell me what happened and I might just use it as my first line in my next chapter, my offer stands for three days after which I proceed to write again. Thanks for reading