The Birth of Leon's heir

Leon's POV
Three months had passed which mean Alexis baby was born and a month old too, yesterday the baby was tested and today would be the day we have the results. Sarah was still here but not in my room or even speaking to me those were the conditions in which she promised to stay. Another room where she couldn't see me. I was dying to have her back in my arms, I miss her and I know this baby could never be mines. We all gathered together within Alexis room where she layed in bed with the baby in her arms, a girl baby that hasn't been named yet as we wanted the truth about who made her. While my heart was racing and I was praying this baby wasn't mine I was so happy to be seeing Sarah's face. She looked so refined my mother has been doing a good job taking care of her. Within five minutes of us gathering together the family doctor walked in holding the results in his hands.

"Are you ready", he asked.

" Of course we are, why do you think we are here", I responded angrily.

"Come on Leon don't be rude to the doctor", said my mother. "Please continue."

"Well the baby isn't yours Leon, however the baby is by blood related to you."

"Excuse me doctor what are you saying, please get to the point", said my mother.

"Well Grand Queen , the baby isn't his daughter but it is his sister."

"His sister?", asked the Queen, as she turn to face my dad, her husband eyes black as coal.

The moment my dad was face to face with his wife, he sped out of the room. Full vampire speed and my mother followed behind him but she wasn't running, my mother was flowing in thin air, I have never seen her did that I was unaware, she had such powers. We stood inside as sudden lightening and thunder filled the sky before the rain started to pour.

" So you mean to tell me your dad was doing this girl too, are you guys obsessed with her? What's wrong with you", asked Sarah.

"I didn't expect this, I am surprised and disappointed but I am happy he isn't mine. We can work on the relationship now, Sarah I love you."

"Not right now Leon, I think we should try to find your mother before she kills your father."

"Wait!", shouted Alexis as we tried to exit.

"What?", we asked in union.

"Promise me my daughter will be OK, please Sarah I was good to you as your friend promise me."

"I promised Alexis"

"Thank you", responded Alexis before she close her eyes and entered into sleep.

We made our way to the door but was frozen when we saw my mother returning.

" Mom ", I said sound a little concerned.

" Don't worry son am OK, when I catch up with your father he won't be tho ", responded my mother. " Now let's go tend to my husband's fling, I have a few things I would like to clear up with her."

"Alexis", said my mother as we entered the room but she didn't responded.

"Listen son what do you hear?"

"Nothing!"

"Exactly", Alexis is dead.

Word from author
Sorry to say but you have reached the last chapter of my book. Did you enjoy it was it worth your time. Go head and comment let me know. Look out for Book 2; The Grand Queen's Witch hunt.