Chapter 27: The Last Voyage

Master Wu, Zane, and his Falcon are standing on a peak, observing how the Dark Island has appeared in the middle of the ocean and how the Stone Army mysteriously disappeared. Zane sends his falcon to see what's on the Island while the others are working on the rocket boosters of the Bounty. 

Misako leads the others inside "there is a way to defeat the Stone Army within the scrolls. The power of the Green Ninja can only be unlocked when the four protectors find their true elemental power. They can find their elemental powers at the Temple of Light, which is located on The Dark Island"

"How are we supposed to get there when we can't even fly?" Cole asked

"The bounty is a ship isn't it, if we can't fly we can still sail" Aria said

"...she has a point" Kai said

The Bounty is placed at the dock, while everyone is saying their goodbyes to everyone they love, except for Zane and Aria. Zane tells Master Wu he will miss Ninjago but is excited about the future. The rest of the Ninja board the ship and set sail to the Island.

The Ninja ponder what they think is on the Island, but Lloyd wonders if it will be the end of their destiny. Zane checks his falcon vision and sees that he has arrived at the Dark Island, when a Stone Warrior shoots him down, leaving Zane with no family left. Misako than points out a storm heading their way. 

The Bounty crew struggle to fight the storm and are soon attacked by Starteeth, fish that devour ships until they sink. They use their Spinjitzu to throw them off board, but soon realize they have already chewed a hole in the ship.

"We're gonna sink!" Aria shouted

"calm down, we're gonna be fine" Kai said

Aria was breathing heavy and Lloyd hugged her

"She needs to calm down" Wu said

"We're all gonna die!" Jay shouted

"you're not helping Jay!" Cole shouted at him

Aria's eyes closed and she fell into Lloyd's arms

"What happened?" Cole asked worried

"I told you too much stress would put her into a coma" Zane said

"So many problems at once" Wu sighed