Chapter 60: Wishmasters(important chapter)

Back in New Ninjago City, Cole, Lloyd, and Nya discuss their next plan of action. Dareth attempts to help by bringing in the Hageman Brothers for ideas, but Ronin dismisses them. However, the ninja finally formulate a plan, using Jay's note, which was written on the back of some blueprints for a Raid Zeppelin, to build their own Raid Zeppelin and sneak into Djinjago to save him.

Meanwhile, Patty Keys introduces several tourists to Yang's Haunted Temple, only to watch as the structure is torn out of the ground as a result of the Djinn Blade's power and is absorbed into the reconstructing Djinjago. Nadakhan, impressed with the temple, decides to preserve it. 

However, an infuriated Master Yang appears, confronting the Djinn, only to be driven off by a water cannon controlled by Dogshank, fleeing his temple with his students. Flintlocke arrives with two recruits named Colin and Landon that Nadakhan renames Bucko and Squiffy before dismissing the three of them, reflecting on his plans and success.

-

Aria stayed in her mother's old room. It didn't make sense that her mother gave birth to her. She knew Sensei Wu and Garmadon were around a 100 years old, but not her mom. If her mom died a 100 years ago then that voice her mother heard must've been her dad.

"Why would sensei Wu and Garmadon kill my mother" Aria questioned out loud

She heard a voice behind her "would you like to find out?"

Aria quickly turned around "Nadakhan"

"I can show you why, just say the words" Nadakhan said

Aria looked down at the broken picture on the floor then back at Nadakhan "First, I wish to know how my mother survived"

Aria found herself on the dark island watching her father, it was in the past and their were people on the dark island, a lot of people. She watched as her father used his powers to create a portal. As he went through the portal Aria was brought with him

She watched as her father used his powers to create a new realm, the demon realm. After the castle and all the villages were built the overlord used his powers to make groups of these people from the Island into the different demons.

One group became Vampires, another group became werewolves, another became witches, and etc. After each group selected one person who became a council member. The Overlord and each of the council members made a circle and combined their powers. Dark energy appeared in the middle of the circle and her mother's form appear.

"Overlord" Layla said happily hugging his human form

"See Layla, I told you to trust me" the Overlord said kissing her forehead

"I do trust you" Layla replied

"Now this resurrection spell only works once and makes you my dark creation, if you die again you can't be brought back. I've created this realm for you, for us, so that we can live here in peace. We will rule this place together as King and Queen" The Overlord said

"What about Ninjago, didn't you want to take over it?" Layla questioned

"I don't need Ninjago when my whole world is right here" The Overlord replied lovingly "As long as I live so will you my dark angel"

"So mom got her demon powers from dad" Aria said to herself "But Dad and Mom are dead now"

Aria looked at her parents, they love each other, how could this be wrong. The Overlord was an evil being but he created the demon realm and left his dark powers on the dark island in Ninjago and became human in the demon realm. He decided to rule beside his now demon wife.

"Nadakhan!" Aria shouted

"yes" he appeared

"I wish to know why Wu and Garmadon killed my mother" Aria said

"As you wish" Nadakhan smirked

Aria was transported into the future, she saw as the elemental masters were entering the world into the demon realm.

"We cannot let them live" Wu said

"Even if Layla was our friend the evil in the world must be destroyed" Garmadon agreed 

"She is protecting a being that was not made for good in this world and she was resurrected as a dark being that rivals even the overlord's power" Wu said

"They must be killed" Garmadon said

"No" Aria cried "they didn't even care"

Aria watched as her mother sent Aria inside with Hanabusa. She watched the elemental masters fight with the guards as Wu and Garmadon fought her mother.

"No!" Aria cried "stop!"

She watched as Wu and Garmadon killed her father's human form then out of anger her mom lost control and transformed into her ultimate demon form. Wu and Garmadon prepared to kill her.

"NO" Aria screamed as tears poured down her face "Stop please! I wish it all away!"

With that everything went black.

Thoughts on the chapter?