veintitres.

The room was littered with roses and candles that gave off a soft glow when we got back from dinner. I turned to Mahdi, who had opened the door for me and was filled with a mixture of anxiety and glee.

"You did this for me?" I asked him, letting my arms wrap themselves around him.

Mahdi closed the door and nodded, rocking us back and forth. "Are you ready, Santos?" It was a stupid question, considering how open I'd been about wanting him completely.

"Are you?" I rested my chin on his chest as I looked up into his eyes.

He didn't reply with words, instead he quite literally swept me off of my feet and carried me to the plush bed. Mahdi was a strong man and I appreciated any action that he did which showcased his strength. The way that he threw me onto the bed as if I weighed less that one of the pillows that I'd fallen onto set me ablaze. Mahdi undressed as he watched me, it was almost as though my squirming and impatience amused him. Once left in only a pair of briefs, Mahdi kneeled on the bed and pulled my heels off, then kissed the balls of each foot. I shivered unexpectedly at the contact, somewhat happy to feel his lips anywhere on me.

Mahdi had surely intended to torture me; every movement was executed slowly and masterfully as he took my clothes off. If I knew him like I thought I did, I knew that he'd only prolong the torture if I begged. I went against my natural instincts and stayed on my best behavior as he caressed all of my curves.

"How do you want it, Santos?" His voice was gruff, thick with lust and promise.

I looked at him, desperate to have him on me and inside of me, "However you want to give it to me Mahdi, please!"

There was no doubt that I was out of my element and that he had all of the control, though that fact sent torrents of excitement throughout my body. Mahdi smirked at me as he spread my legs wide open, leaving me completely exposed. He sunk down, coming face to face with his dessert. I watched, enraptured while he licked and sucked my inner thighs, my bottom lip was being gripped so tightly by my teeth that I was sure that it would bleed if I didn't let go. I couldn't though, it was the only thing that stopped me from squirming. Because my mind was wondering, I yelped in surprise when Mahdi's lips closed around my clit, the noise earned a chuckle from Mahdi.

"¡Mierda! ¡sigue adelante!" I whimpered as he doubled his efforts. (Shit! Keep going!) Mahdi's strong arms wrapped around my thighs, stopping me from undulating to his mouth.

I was frantic with need as my body absorbed all of the pleasure that he was doling out to me, unsure what to do with my hands, I gripped the bedsheets in an attempt to ground myself. He drove me off the edge when his teeth gently nipped at me. If he wasn't holding my legs open, I surely would have suffocated him when the powerful wave of pleasure hit me. Mahdi didn't seem to want to stop, so I pushed his head away, I couldn't take another orgasm like that one without him inside of me. My chest rose and fell as I tried my best to calm down while I sat up, managing my weight on my elbows as I peered down at him.

When he came up for air, I felt a chill go through me as the evidence of my orgasm glistened against his lips and chin. Mahdi crawled up towards my face at the same time that my feet hooked into his briefs and dragged them down as he moved.

"My turn." I licked his face and kissed him as though my life depended on it.

Mahdi took hold of my neck and regained control of the kiss while pushing me back down onto the bed. "Your turn?"

"Please Mahdi, let me taste you." I pouted.

His jaw ticked as he looked at my naked body, almost as though he was taking mental photographs of me. Mahdi flipped us over, leaving me on top of him. He'd taken me by surprise yet again, he seemed to like to catch me off guard. "Go ahead and make it wet."