Chapter 2

6 YEARS LATER: 15 years old

    My eyes shot open as an uncontrollable sob left my lips. I quickly sat up from my position on the bed with caution.

There was a quiet knock on my door before my oldest brother, Alex, cracked the door open while poking his head in. When he realized I wasn't asleep he walked over to me and sat on my bed.

"Same dream." He said it more of a fact than a question, but I nodded my head for confirmation. "Are you okay, lil sis?"

I closed my eyes and resisted the urge to cry. I opened my mouth to reassure him, but every time I thought of telling him how I felt nothing came out.

"Did anything change from any of the others?" Alex whispered. He draped an arm around my shoulders which I gladly leaned into for comfort.

I take a steady breath before I am finally able to talk. "No, they're the same, and I don't know why but everytime I dream, it's not a dream but a memory from what had happened that night. It scares me to the point of trying to avoid sleep. I just can't take seeing her over and over again . . . . "

I wasn't able to continue with the lump in my throat. Tears began to slip down my face without my permission.

"Come on baby sis, don't cry," Alex begged in a thick voice. I don't know how it happened, but somehow I found my two other brothers', Derrick and Paul, crying in front of and beside me as we used each other for comfort.

I held on like my life depended on it, which felt like it did at the moment. These moments were precious considering we've only had one other such as this. And that was when I came back six years ago when I showed up on their door step. They didn't believe who I was until I showed them that I was a pure blooded wolf. The supernatural world hasn't had a pure blooded female werewolf for over hundreds of generations so they knew I was the lost daughter of the White Shadow pack.

My mother was known for being the creator of a miracle in our little family. No one knows about what I am except my three brothers', my father, Walter, and my vampire parents.

I am able to shift into a werewolf like any normal she wolf, but only when I come of age do I reach my full power. The last pure blooded female werewolf that was ever alive wanted the attention of ever person in the supernatural world, and so she revealed herself. What she didn't realize was that by going that, they all would want her because she was a good female to carry their pups to make the strongest wolf pack ever made. Packs would fight over her for their own greed for years. But sadly she was killed before anyone had the chance to claim her. So you may realize why it would be a mistake to reveal myself to the world.

It was never a mistake to show myself to my small family, though. I knew I could trust them.

When they saw me in wolf form they immediately recognized me. They kept me close. After a couple of months I had to be sent back to school to face the other children. Out of all of them I still had my two best friends, Sam and Alice, they took me back without hesitation while others resented me even if we've known each other since diapers.

Although I've returned, many things have changed; Walter was a good Alpha but a bad father; he was an alcoholic that slept with any female, except the mated ones, and humans; and he didn't care about me like he used to.

That didn't bother me, though. I grew used to it.

Like other werewolf schools our kind had nothing to worry about, some of them know what we are while others are clueless. In high school there's mostly werewolves roaming around so it's hard to keep secrets.