Part 1

He was too young. Too naive to know what was happening.

"I'm pregnant"

The words ringing in his ears over and over again with him having a blank expression on his face not knowing how to feel. They were only 17. How are their parents going to react? How will or did her parents react? But most important, how will his parents react? Jungkook walked around the halls or the school with all kinds of scenarios, ideas, or anything going through his head.

What felt like hours waiting for the last bell at the end of the day to ring Jungkook rushed out stopping at his locker or waiting for anyone else to run home.

But it was too late...she was there with her parents in the living room with his sitting across from them on the other sofa with shocked/disappointed looks on their faces.

"M-mom...d-da-" was the only words Jungkook could mutter out of his mouth before his dad cut him off.

"Don't Jungkook...go upstairs and we'll talk about this later" Jungkook's dad demanded with a stern voice and his son following his command, trudging slowly up the stairs.

Hours went by before Jungkook's parents went upstairs to his room slowly opening the door. Jungkook didn't even bother to lift his head up to see them come in, he could feel the disappointment radiating off them.

"Look at me" his mother commanded with a stern voice, but he didn't have the courage to.

"Jeon Jungkook I said look. At. Me." This time the words sounded more demanding. It wasn't like his mother to be like this, she was always talked it the calmest and most soothing voice possibly out there. Jungkook wasn't surprised she talked in that tone of voice.

"Mom...Dad...I'm sorry...I just- I don't know..." Jungkook said slowly with tears in his eyes knowing that this wouldn't change a thing.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but we can't" Mrs. Jeon muttered before turning to leave the room while his father stood there with an expressionless face staring at his son.

"No...mom..." Jungkook rushes to the door before getting grabbed by his father looking him in the eyes with tears.

"I'm sorry son...but it's for the best" his dad finally had the courage to say something after a long time of silence with a tear slipping down his eyes.

Jungkook has never seen his dad like this before. Yes he's heard him cry behind closed doors but face to face it was different. His dad always put on a tough persona and Jungkook wanted to be just like him. A caring, loving, and perfect father. But not at this young of an age. No. He was hoping to be a father by 29 or 30 not 17.

Of course Jungkook wanted to keep the baby and raise him or her, but he was worried about if his well now ex girlfriend is going even keep the baby or if he'll even be able to see them in the future.

_________TIME SKIP__________

All evening Jungkook was in his room packing everything he needed. Even though his parents decided to cut him off they weren't going to allow their son to sleep on the side walk so they bought a tiny apartment that only could fit two people some where in the city.

As he walked down the stairs and out to the car he couldn't even look his parents in the eyes, so all he did was walk past them without a word or a single goodbye.

Soon he arrived at the apartment rethinking what has brought him to this moment.

It's my fault

Why?

Why me?

I'm alone.

Only the thoughts in his head was occupying the silence of the night as he was in the bed not being able to sleep.

But all he hoped was that his life will eventually turn around bringing a miracle into his life.

He really need it right now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING
I hope this series will go really well and you continue to read it.
Again thank you so so so so much for taking time to read my story even though this chapter is really short.

That's all. Thank you 💕 -author M.