Part 7

7:30 am

"Daddy Daddy wake up!" Jungkook felt a small body jumping on him making him groan and rub his eyes.

"Calm down princess," Jungkook grabbed his daughter making her fall down next to him on the bed with his arms wrapped around her.

"Daddy~~ school starts in an hour" this statement made Jungkook's eyes shoot wide open rushing to get dressed while he saw that his daughter got herself ready while he was asleep

"Honey why didn't you wake me up sooner..." after rushing around and packing her lunch Jungkook knelt down to see his daughter playing with her fingers

"I thought I would let you sleep in a little longer since you stayed up so late..." Jungkook sighed and smiled at the sight of his daughter being so sincere. Y/n ran into the kitchen grabbing her purple sparkled lunch box running to the door anxiously waiting for Jungkook to hurry up so they could get going.

"I'm getting there calm down antsy pants" Y/n just giggled at her fathers statement rushing to the car and buckling herself into the car seat.

The car ride to kindergarten was full of laughter, singing, and giggles and eventually they arrived Jungkook carefully backed into a parking spot and unbuckled Y/n out of her car seat lifting her up.

"Daddy are you scared?" Y/n asked curiously looking up at her father. Scared? Jungkook was terrified. So many thoughts were going through his head that words couldn't even describe what he was feeling so instead he just looked down at his little girl flashing a small smile and shaking his head 'no'.

As they walked through the doors immediately they were stopped by the teacher introducing herself and showing them around the area in case of any emergencies. Y/n ran off to play with the blocks while Jungkook just stood there watching her wondering if this was a good idea or not.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook got out of his daze to see another father standing there that asked the question.

Jungkook chuckled before answer "is it that obvious?" Jungkook turned back to see her playing and interacting with other children.

"Yeah you get use to it tho...this is my 4th time" Jungkook looked at the man in surprise. 4?! He's had 4 children?!

"4??? Geez that's a lot" Jungkook always wanted a big family but now that's he has y/n he couldn't ask for anything more.

"By the way my name is Min Wonho that's my youngest son Yoongi over there" the man pointed over to the blocks seeing his son interact with Jungkook's daughter.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook my daughter is y/n playing with your son" honestly Jungkook didn't like the sight of another boy stealing his daughters attention but it was gonna happen sometime. Jungkook made his way to his daughter crouching down next to her knocking over a block playfully catching her attention.

"Hey you knocked over her block" the small pale boy stood up with his hands on his hips what Jungkook assumed was his attempt to intimidate the older man.

"It's okay yoongi-ah he's my daddy" a smile tugged at Jungkook's lips hearing his daughter defend him.

"Alright princess I'm gonna get going now can I have a kiss" Jungkook puckered his lips out and y/n immediately left a small peck and throwing her arms around his neck mumbling a small "I'll miss you" this just made it harder for Jungkook to leave knowing that he wouldn't see his little girl all day but he had to let go eventually.

"This is gonna be a long day" Jungkook thought to himself.