Part 21

Mr and Mrs. Jeon gushed at the words Jungkook said making them see how much he matured at such a young age. A small tear escaped Mrs. Jeons eye but she wiped it away before anyone noticed.

Taking in his words Mr. Jeon knew instead of kicking Jungkook out of their house all those years ago he should've sat down with him to let Jungkook know that everything would be okay.

Finishing up the meal Mrs. Jeon helped Jungkook in the kitchen cleaning the dishes.

"I'm so proud of you Jungkook" Mrs. Jeon spoke up making Jungkook look over at her confused, "you and y/n grew up so much I just wish I was there for a big part of it but...I didn't want you to end up like me..."

Jungkook stopped what he was doing and looked over at his mother, "what are you talking about mom? You're amazing"

Shaking her head Mrs. Jeon let out a shaky sigh, "when I was 15 I got pregnant...not by your father cause I didn't know him at the time but by someone else and I didn't tell him that I was pregnant when I found out...I was so scared to tell your grandparents that I went behind their backs and got an abortion without telling anyone. Afterwards I went along with school and my life with a secret that I only told your father when we were together."

"Mom I..." Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence seeing his mother choke up some tears, "I could never be mad at you...and if something does happen to Y/n I will never leave her I promise."

"I'm so proud to call you my son Jungkook..."

Meanwhile Mr. Jeon and Y/n were playing Mario Kart and the loser has to let the other give them a makeover. Mr. Jeon was losing.

"You seriously have you fathers gaming skills I can't even keep up," Mr. Jeon let out a breath of air leaning back on the couch.

"It's okay grandpa you're old," Mr. Jeon sat up hearing the word 'old'.

"Old?! OLD?! Excuuuuse me little lady but I assure you that I am not THAT old," Mr. Jeon wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck putting her into a head lock making the both laugh out loud.

"I'm sorry grandpa," Y/n pouted getting out of his embrace.

Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon finally came out of the kitchen after having a very emotional talk to witness the other two together.

"Hey dad do you think uncle Jin and Joonie could come over sometime? I miss them"

"Of course baby but right now let's enjoy the time we have with your grandparents"

Sitting in the reclining chair sat Mr. Jeon with his head leaned back snoring up a storm.

"I guess I'll be the one driving..." Mrs. Jeon said exhausted. Poking he husbands face a little snort left his mouth as he was startled "come on honey I'll drive and you can rest."

With that the two had their goodbyes and drove off into the night leaving the father and daughter by themselves once again.

"So who are you going to choose baby?"

"I know who...but I'm not telling yet...."

Hoseok or Yoongi? 👀