Part 18

2 YEAR LATER (I've been having writer's block so...yeah...)

Walking down the familiar school hallway Y/n quietly hummed to herself to reaching her locker putting the code in. Minding her own business Y/n suddenly felt a light tap on her shoulder making her take out her earbuds looking at the person bringing a small smile to her face.

"Hey Yoongs what's up?" Y/n asked before placing her bag into her locker.

"Uhh I-I was wondering if you could help me with what is going on in chem cause I'm honestly completely lost.." Yoongi asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"Of course, but hey have you seen Hoseok?" Y/n questioned while looking around her.

"He's with Sooyoung again I just saw them going to the cafeteria when I was walking in," Yoongi's tone of annoyance was very obvious because he wanted Y/ns attention and Hoseok didn't deserve it after all.

"I'm going to go find him I'll see you in class," Y/n said leaving a small peck on Yoongi's cheek before quickly running off.

Yoongi just stood there staring off into space before placing his palm onto the spot that Y/n left a kiss breaking into a giant gummy smile before dreamily walking off to class.

Making it to the cafeteria Y/n looked around clutching her books tightly to her chest before spotting Hoseok on the other side sitting alone just playing on his phone. Making her way across the room before sitting down.

"Hey, Hoseok I didn't get to see you earlier today," Hoseok just looked up at Y/n taking his attention off of his phone to admire Y/n's natural beauty as she spoke.

"Y-Yeah Sooyoung asked me to walk with her today so I thought I would," Hoseok answered while Y/n just gave her signature bunny smile at him.

"That's cool, well Yoongi asked me to help him with chem after school so if you need help too you can come with us we'll probably go to my place-"

"Y-YES...I mean yeah I'll tag along," Hoseok exclaimed a little too excitedly.

"Alright cool well I'm going to head back to my classroom so see yeah at lunch," With that Y/n ran off trying her best to not be late meanwhile Hoseok just let out a short breath while putting his hand over his beating heart.

"So when are you gonna confess cousin? You've had a crush on her since kindergarten" Sooyoung asked as she walked over to Hoseok with a bag of chips.

"I don't know...I can't even look her in the eyes half of the time," Hoseok answered while munching on his snack.

Sooyoung just rolled her eyes before standing up to throw away her bag and head to the classroom, "You're such a simp."

"Hey what is that supposed to mean?" Hoseok yelled after Sooyoung but all he received was the middle finger.

Meanwhile, Y/n made it to the classroom just in time before plopping into the seat next to Yoongi getting her books out. The first class was always boring for everyone especially Y/n since it was English and she obviously got her English from her father. After what felt like hours the break bell finally ran making Y/n lay her head on her desk closing her eyes.

Yoongi hesitantly poked her shoulder making Y/n look up with her eyes still closed a little, "What?"

"Wanna go to the rooftop and relax?" Yoongi asked making Y/n nod before grabbing her stuff.

Walking out of their classroom Hoseok noticed the two figures following them after saying a quick goodbye to his other friends. Hoseok was intent to ruin whatever Yoongi had planned cause no one goes up to the school rooftop unless they're going to confess and he was not about to let that happen.

Yoongi opened the door letting Y/n through first before shutting it behind him. Hoseok didn't wanna ruin it yet so he waited to listen and leaning on the door waiting for the perfect moment. Hearing just complete silence he was about to just give up and walk away when something being said caught his attention coming from Yoongi.

"Y/n...I have something to tell you..." fire built up in Hoseok making him slam the door open saying something he thought he would never be able to.

"I like you"

"I like you"