Part 17

And now the awkward silence was back.

After dinner normally Y/n would help with the dishes but tonight was different Jieun didn't acknowledge Y/n after her comment at the dinner table.

Jimin walked to the living room in silence before removing the game from the console and putting it back in its case to give back to Y/n. Once again Jimin turned on some old movie with Suho sitting beside him not saying a word.

Y/n trudged up the stairs walking to the guest room that she always stayed in shutting the door and taking out her phone dialing a number.

"Hello? Y/n" the soothing familiar voice spoke through the device.

"Hey dad...could you come and get me early now..." Y/n said biting her bottom lip.

"Uhh yeah it'll be a bit cause I'm still at work but I should be off in a few hopefully" Jungkook said leaning back in his chair looking at the clock.

"Okay I love you"

"Love you too princess" Y/n ended the call quickly seeing Jieun walk into the room.

"Were you talking to your dad?" Jieun asked crossing her arms across her chest.

"Yeah I forgot I have a project to do and I need his help so I'm going home early..." Jieun scoffed at Y/n's obvious lie.

"Y/n...I know I'm not a good mother but I don't want you to grow up like your dad" Y/n's eyebrows furrowed together at Jieuns statement.

"What do you mean? You expect me to become someone like you?" Y/n stood up from the bed in disbelief looking Jieun in the eyes.

"Well...no but...I prefer you to act more mature and throw away these silly games" Jieun said picking up the case before walking out of the room.

"What- what are you going to do with that?" Y/n said running out the door to follow Jieun.

"I'm throwing it away" Jieun said walking outside to the trash can.

"N-no you can't that's dads and mine" Y/n stuttered grabbing Jieuns arm.

"Jieun stop!" Two male voices yelled.

"Y/n baby...come here..." Y/n looked over hearing the soft voice to see Jungkook standing there in front of his car with his arms open.

Y/n ran into his arms immediately with small tears coming out of her eyes.

"Dad...she-she's trying to throw away our game..." Y/n muffled out while sniffling.

Jimin soon came out grabbing the game from Jieuns hands before softly handing it back to Y/n and walking away.

"Jimin come on be more mature" Jieun yelled towards her husband making him stop in his tracks.

"Be more mature? You're telling me to be more mature Jieun I thought you wanted this? To have Y/n feel welcomed when in reality all you've been doing is making her feel left out. I'm done come talk to me when YOU have grown up" with that Jimin walked back into the house slamming the door shut.

"Come on baby let's go" With that Jungkook looked back at Jieun giving one last glare guiding Y/n to the car.

Starting the car Jungkook let out a big sigh before looking over at Y/n, "what happened baby?"

"She called you childish and that she didn't want me to end up like you..." Y/n replied in a small voice staring down playing with her fingers on her lap.

Jungkook nodded but didn't understand what Jieun even meant by "didn't want to end up like him", "Y/n I think it's best if we don't go back there...I should've listened to you in the first place and let you stay home."

"It's okay dad you didn't know this would happen..." Y/n said giving a soft smile grabbing Jungkook's hand that was on the wheel.

"Wanna go crash Uncle Jinnies and Joonies place with out them knowing?"

"Uh heck yeah dad"