Part 19

"Hold up...Did you both say that you like me?" Y/n asked staring at them baffled as they just stood there surprised at each other.

Yoongi and Hoseok didn't say a single word but instead, they just looked at each other with raged filled in their eyes.

"Yes, we do like you ever since kindergarten," Yoongi answered emotionless.

"Y/n...did you forget about that night a few years ago between us?" Hoseok asked looking Y/n in eyes making Yoongi furrow his eyebrows together.

"What night Y/n?" Yoongi turned towards Y/n.

"Well umm," Y/n studdered before clearing her throat, "a few years ago when I had a fight with my dad about my mom I stayed at my uncle jins and I called Hoseok and when we got back to my uncles we almost kissed..." Y/n answered avoiding Yoongis' gaze.

"So you led me on," Yoongi said making his hands into fists.

"No Yoongi...I didn't nothing happened between me and him I promise," Y/n grabbed Yoongis hands calming him down.

"Y/n..." Hoseok spoke up, "you have to choose."

Y/n didn't like how that settled in stomach. Choosing between her best friends that both have feelings for her for that many years, she can't just pick one cause if she does then that means she'll gain a lover but lose a friend.

"I umm have to think about it" with that Y/n walked out from the rooftop back to the classroom leaving the two boys by themselves.

"This is your fault" Yoongi yelled at Hoseok while pointing a finger at him.

"My fault? You're the one who brought her up here when you know very well how much I like her" Hoseok argued back.

Yoongi just scoffed while shaking his head, "listen here Hoseok I will win her heart and just accept it already I sit next to her in class every day and I hang out with her more since you've been busy, plus we're going to the same college together so let's face it long-distance relationships never work out" Yoongi finished with a smirk on his face.

Hoseok just wanted to punch that smirk of off Yoongi's stupid face but he knew Y/n wouldn't like it so instead he just left without saying a single word. Walking back Hoseok kept his eyes on the ground tears were evident in his eyes but no one took notice. All on his mind was how Y/n could just say nothing happened between them. Was she going to say yes to Yoongi on the spot if he didn't step in? Or was she going to say yes out of pity then run to Hoseok afterward? Either way, he was not going to lose.

Yoongi awkwardly sat beside Y/n who had been keeping her eyes out of the window. Tapping on her shoulder Y/n jumped out of her daydreaming before looking over at Yoongi giving a small smile.

"Hey..." Y/n mumbled looking at him.

"Are you upset?" Yoongi looking down at his desk.

"Of course I am two of literally my only friends have a crush on me and I'm expected to choose, how would that make you feel?" Y/n answered slightly raising her voice.

"I'm really sorry Y/n I shouldn't have sprung it onto you like that...if I had known he was planning something I wouldn't have done it honestly" Yoongi said slightly true but he wanted to get on Y/n's good side so that she would choose him. He has a plan after all.

Y/n just gave Yoongi a smile before looking back at the where the teacher started her lesson again.

After school

"Wait up Y/n!" Hoseok yelled running up to Y/n, "is your dad picking you up today?"

"No he has a meeting at work but I was planning on riding the bus" Y/n answered shaking her head walking towards the bus stop.

"W-well I rode my motorcycle to school so if you want I can take you home so you don't have to sit on a smelly bus," Y/n laughed at Hoseoks cuteness before nodding her head and following him to where he parked his bike.

Over in the distance Yoongi saw their interactions and how Hoseok softly placed the extra helmet over Y/n's head making her smile widely. Yoongi was never able to make Y/n smile like that it's was always that stupid Jung Hoseok. Yoongi gripped the straps on his back back tighter making it look like that they could break at any second.

"I won't let him win"