Part 8

Meanwhile y/n was having the time of her life running around, meeting new kids, and just being an overly social child. Y/n has always been a very social person ever since she was very small making conversation with random people here and there stealing their hearts by her cuteness.

"Y/n come play cars with me" y/n turned her head to see yoongi with a red and blue car in both of his hands.

"I'll be there in a minute hoseok asked me to color with him" yoongi furrowed his eyebrows looking at the other boy who seemed to have a little smirk on his lips before looking down to continue color, "you can join us if you want to yoongi" he didn't want to pass up this offer so he sat on the stool next to y/n and began to color with the other two. Soon enough the teacher called for all the kids to get into a circle with yoongi and hoseok we're rushing to get the seat beside the girl before anyone else could.

Luckily there were two mats on either side so both of them could get a spot. The two boys' competition was pretty obvious that even the teacher sitting in the chair in front of all the kids saw it thinking that this was just a silly first crush that every child goes through. The teacher went on with the lesson and more as the day went through and now it was the end of the day time for the parents to pick their children up.

One by one each child left and y/n was still sitting there at her table looking down at the floor legs swinging back and forth.
"Hey y/n" an older man whispered making her look up at him with sad doe eyes, "if you want we can take you home and just call your dad." Y/n looked at the older man then the little sunshine boy next to him before answering.

"It's okay my daddy is on his way, I trust him" a giant bunny smile spread across her face making both the man and boy melt.

"We can play and wait with her" Hoseok said anxiously looking up at his father making him sigh, "we have to get home hobi your mom is making your favorite tonight" the bright smile on the little boys face dropped hearing his fathers statement making him stomp out with a huge pout on his face.

"I'm sorry y/n-ah I'm sure your-" suddenly he was cut off to the door being slammed open and a man trying to catch his breath clearly from running so fast.

"I'm here to pick up my daughter" Jungkook announces in between breaths and catching y/n in his arms as she ran up to him, "Daddy it was so lonely without you here." A sigh of relief escaped Jungkook's mouth know that his little girl was safe.

"Thank you so much for watching my daughter and I'm so sorry if I held you back from anything" the man stuttered fast embarrassed that someone else had to watch his daughter while he almost forgot about her.

"It's okay my son is over there pouting cause I said we had to get home anyways" the man pointed over to the boy standing at the door with his arms crossed making Jungkook let out a giant laugh.

"Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience we should get going too." The two men exchanged numbers just in case something like this happened again and just because they both saw how well their kids got along.

"Bye uncle and bye hobi oppa" OPPA?! Jungkook's eyes widen at his daughter formality, "P-princess did you just call him 'oppa'" she couldn't be growing up this fast and she couldn't already be calling boys oppa already at least. This girl is gonna be the death of me, Jungkook thought to himself looking at the little girl who's tiny hand was intertwined with his lookin at him with an innocent smile.