Part 13

Please read my Hoseok and Taehyung story 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Jungkook's face falls and his eyes darken at his daughters question.

"Go to your room" y/ns eyes widened at her fathers demanded before shaking her head

"No dad just tell me" Jungkook stood up off the couch stomping his way to his daughter before standing in front of her looking down at the little girl

"I said...GO TO YOUR ROOM" his bold voice made the poor little one flinch before slowly walk backwards to her room letting out little cries and slamming the door shut.

Running his fingers through his hair Jungkook picked up his phone and dialed a number that he should have blocked years ago.

"Hello?" She shouldn't have answered.

"It's me Jungkook...can we meet up at the park?" Jungkook's voice trembled a little bit making him hate how weak he sounded.

"O-of course I'll see you there" she hung up immediately making Jungkook grip his phone tighter before walking down the hall to a familiar door silently knocking on it. After knocking a few more times a little girl opened the door just enough to peek out.

"What do you want..." Jungkook let out a little breath before slightly shoving the door open a little more.

"Would you like to stay at uncle jinnies for tonight?" Y/n opened the door a little more reveal a bag already in her hands fully packed.

"Yeah I already talked to him..." of course she did. Anytime there was a problem whether it was at home or school she would always call her uncle jinnie and ask to stay the night so she wouldn't have to face her father.

"I'll drive you..." with that Jungkook grabbed his car keys and put on a jacket and waited for y/n in the car. After a few minutes she opened the door sitting in the back seat as far as possible from Jungkook.

Even when they would have little fight Y/n always sat beside Jungkook to make him feel better but this time everything just felt different. The whole car ride was complete silence not one of them wanted to break it.

Finally pulling up to a small condo y/n rushed to get her seat belt off and ran to the front door of the place. Y/n knocked on the door and seeing a large figure open the door wide she immediately wrapped her arms around his torso making Jungkook's heart break a little. Making eye contact with the older male he started his car up again and drove off to his next destination.

Pulling into the small parking lot Jungkook thought about bailing and going back to get his daughter running back into each other's arms. When looking up he saw the familiar female figure smiling at him with tears in her eyes. Getting out of the car Jungkook walked up to her painfully slow.

"Jungkook.." inhaling a sharp breath he hated this moment but he knew it would come sometime but just not now.

"Jieun I...she found out"

Jieun chuckled before looking ahead of her staring at the city light, "I know...I told her..." Jungkook's blood started to boil. So that's why she was upset earlier today, he thought to himself.

"Jungkook...I want her to stay with me and my family for just one weekend and if she doesn't like it...I'll stay away forever this time..." 'No' Junkook thought. He couldn't let his little girl go over to some ladies house that abandoned the both of them but... this was Jungkook biggest flaw, he never let y/n really go out with friends or anyone in general cause he was afraid of her leaving just like Jieun did. Soon he did realize that she's nothing like her mother. Y/n is y/n her own person and that's what makes her special.

"Okay...just one weekend..." Jungkook reluctantly agreed making the woman smile in warmth before hugging him slightly and then letting go.

"I promise I'll take care of her" Jieun Made Jungkook scoff poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

"Yeah like you could keep that promise 13 years ago" Jieun rolled her eyes annoyed that he still is stuck in the past.

"Jungkook she's not a little girl anymore. Yes she still might be yours but I regret leaving her. Now do I regret leaving you? Kind of, but she will and is my own flesh and blood too and you need to accept the fact that some people get over what happened and grow up." With that Jieun walked away leaving Jungkook standing there alone tears welding up in his little doe eyes.