Part 14

Jungkook did end up driving back to Jin's place to get his daughter back but was immediately turned away when Jin scolded him for holding back something so important. I'm defeat Jungkook walked back to his car before plopping his forehead against the wheel making the horn go off but he didn't care he just kept it there.

Looking up Jungkook placed his head on top of the wheel squinting his eyes to see too familiar figures walking up to Jin's door, Jungkook's eyes widened at the realization of that was Y/n and Jung mother freaking Hoseok. Jungkook gripped the wheel tighter when he saw the larger figure lean down grabbing the back of the smaller figures neck, not being able to take it anymore and stopping them before anything could happen Jungkook got out of his car slamming the door loud enough to make the two jump and separate immediately.

"Y/n get your bag you're coming home with me right now" Jungkook demanded gritting his teeth not taking his eyes off of the other boy. Y/n cleared her throat nodding before awkwardly walking into the condo. Jungkook put his hands in his pocket walking intimidatingly up to Hoseok.

Hoseok was not terrified he wanted to die at this moment.

"H-hello Mister Jeon" Hoseok said hesitantly.

"Don't start." Jungkook's voice boomed making the young boys let out a little squeak.

Y/n trudged out of the house not even sparing a glance at the boy and instead going straight for the car.

"I'm sorry dad..." y/n apologized.

Jungkook just sighed before grabbing Y/no hand squeezing it tight.

"I met your mom earlier...she wants you to spend this weekend with her is you want." Jungkook answered keeping on hand on the wheel and the other still holding y/ns.

"I don't want to..." y/n mumbled looking down at her lap.

"Baby maybe you should I know I should've told you earlier but...I just want you to experience and mother figure in your life" Jungkook kept his eyes on the road not wanting his little girl to see the little tears trickling down his face.

"But dad...you're enough and even more for me..."