Part 16

3 years later

A loud scream erupted through the halls making Jungkook drop everything running to the end of the hallway slamming a door wide open.

"WHAT HAPPENED? DID SOMEONE BREAK IN?" Yelled Jungkook searching all around the room.

"I CANT DO MATH THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED" Y/n yelled while flopping onto her bed.

"Hey you're the one with the brains in this family not me," Jungkook said sarcastically.

Jungkook plopped onto Y/n's bed making her dramatically fall off. Jungkook erupted into a fit of laughter making tears bridge onto his eyes. Y/n stood up before pulling her dad off the bed.

"Okay okay y/n calm down," Jungkook said wiping the tears out of his eyes, "do you have your stuff packed?"

Y/n sighed before answering, "yes...I really have to go to moms this weekend? I don't like staying there." Y/n looked down at her feet pouting.

"Y/n we made a deal...you agreed that you would stay there every other weekend now" Jungkook answered placing his hands on his hips.

"Yeah but it's boring all Jimin, Mom, and Suho  want to do is play puzzles and watch these weird old movies" Y/n dramatic statement made Jungkook chuckle before wrapping his arms around her and placing his chin on top of her head.

"Princess we watch old movies all the time together"

"Yeah but dad they're the good ones not some boring mafia and war movies that don't even make sense half of the time" Y/n said looking up at Jungkook.

"Well maybe you should ask to do something you want since you are technically part of that crazy family too" Jungkook said emphasizing the "crazy" part.

Y/n laughed before grabbing her bag and putting some small stuff in it, "Do I REALLY have to go tho-"

"Yes."

"*sigh*...can I at least drive there?"

Jungkook and y/n were having a great time singing and telling each other jokes the whole car ride.

Y/n slowly pulled up into the driveway before letting out one last sigh then looking at Jungkook.

"Yanno it would be a shame if I somehow broke a leg or something while walking up to the door," Y/n suggested making Jungkook shake his head.

"Just get out and walk to the door" Jungkook said sternly while unbuckling.

Y/n got out of the drivers seat then grabbing her bag from the back seat.

"I love you dad..." Y/n said wrapping her arms around Jungkook's waist and burrowing her face against his chest.

"I love you too princess...I'll pick you up tomorrow bright and early so you won't have to stay long" Jungkook said sincerely leaving a little kiss on y/n's cheek.

Y/n trudged her way up to the door before knocking and looking back at her dad driving off. Suddenly the door slammed open displaying an older man that was a little shorter than her dad.

"Y/N we've been waiting for you!" The man wrapped y/n into a big hug.

"Hey Jimin..." Y/n broke the hug before breaking the hug.

"Come on Y/n your mom and Suho just started a new puzzle" Jimin said letting y/n enter the house.

"Oh yay..."

"Oh y/n come sit" Jieun patted the seat beside her.

"So um mom could we do something else other than puzzles maybe?" Y/n asked praying for a 'yes'.

"Well that depends...what do you wanna do y/n?" Jieun asked taking a glance at everyone sitting at the table.

"I-I actually brought this video game that dad and I love to play together all the time and I was hoping maybe we could play it all together too..." pulling out a game from her bag Y/n sat it on the table in front of her.

"Oh honey video games are childish, plus you shouldn't be playing any of these types of things not your father should be letting you since you are a girl and I don't want you to be addicted to something so dumb like he is" Jieun finished placing a few puzzle pieces into their place.

"Oh yeah childish..." y/n let out a sad chuckle.

"I'll play with you Y/n, I've actually been seeing that game on tv a lot so why not give it a try" Jimin said coming over and picking up the game.

"Jimin." Jieun said sternly looking him in the eyes.

Ignoring her warning Jimin looked at the description on the back of the case beforw acknowledging the boy sitting awkwardly in his seat, "come on Suho let's all three play together."

Suho's face lit up in excitement. His mom never let him play videos instead it was always the same boring lecture of just paying attention to studying and getting good grades. Plus, he loved it when y/n would come over it was like having another light in the house that he could go to for comfort. Suho admits that him and his mom never really got along but with his dad, his dad was the more relaxed one and that's what kept balance in the house.

Jieun just glared at the two boys before shaking her head and continuing to go through her own business.

TIME SKIP

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DAD YOURE TOTALLY CHEATING" Suho yelled und disbelief as he once again lost for the 10th time to Jimin

"I'm not cheating. I'm just that good and you're just that bad" Jimin said with a smirk on his face.

"Boys! Y/n! Dinner is ready" Jieuns voice yelled from the kitchen.

Sitting around the table everyone sat quietly eating. You figured you would be use to the silence by now but it was still unsettling at the sounds of forks and knives scraping against the porcelain plates.

Jimin cleated his throat before speaking up breaking the silence, "Jieun you should play Y/n's game with us. We could play a family game."

Jieun just shook her head before looking y/n in the eyes, "I'm a grown woman I'm not into the childish things."