Cullen's paranormal group and Edward finds out he has a son.

Bella pov

I had went shopping Sunday to make sure I had more then enough food and drinks in the house for everyone.

I bought alcohol to. I bought alot of alcohol and I had to make sure I had something hard to drink because this was the first time I was going to see him since he left me.

I was a little nervous about it. "Mommy what time are the people going to be here?" Mason asked me.

"At three son." He turned around and I watched him go back into the living room.

I already told him not to answer the door. That I will answer it. I already had a couple shots of whiskey to calm my nerves.

"Mommy there a bunch of cars pulling in." I got up from the table and walked to the door. I could feel Mason behind me.

I heard the knock and opened the door and there standing in front of me was Edward Cullen himself.

We locked eyes and all we did is stand there and look at each other.

"Mommy you going to let him in?" I looked down to my son who was peeking from behind my legs.

I picked up Mason and stood out of the way and Edward walked by me.

I walked into the kitchen and set Mason down and he took off to go watch them.

I grabbed a shot and drunk it. "So this is your's and your dads house and I take it that's your son?" Edward asked.

"About the son part?" But we were interrupted by someone and it got quite.
"Shit!" This isn't going to be easy.

I jumped when I heard a voice I didn't recognize. "I'm sorry didn't mean to scare you but Edward sent me in here for all the information you got and my name is Rose."

I took and shook Rose hand and I was taken into a vision. Rose was raped. "Are you alright Ms. Swan?" She asked me.

"Call me Bella and yeah I'm fine." I walked upstairs to my bedroom to get all the paperwork and I was thrown across the room and hit the wall.

I looked up to see Mikes spirit. Everyone came running up stairs including Mason.

"Mommy what's the bad man doing here?" Mason asked as he wrapped his arms around me scared to death.

I held my son close to me. "What did he mean by that Bella?" Edward asked me.

I buried my face into my sons hair. "My abusive ex boyfriend. I didn't care so much about me but when he laid a hand on my son I left. I just found out he commented suicide and he's been hurting me and the spirits in this house want my son." I explained.

"So he isn't the father to Mason?" He asked. "Figure it out Edward. He three years old. I tried to find you, but couldn't find you. I found out a month after you walked out on me that I was pregnant. You never told me you were like me." I told him with tears falling from my eyes.

I heard someone walk away so I awesome it was Edward. But then I heard the door shut.

"How do you know about me?" Edward asked me. "Your son!" I told him. Mason pulled away and looked at me.

I nod my head and he gets up and walks over to Edward and stands in front of him and looks up.

"Mommy always told me stories about you. Tell me you were my daddy. I watched my mommy be beat by Mike the bad man then he started hitting me. I told my mommy we left and never looked back. I do not care what you think of my mommy. Remember you left and I think I know why." Mason looked at me.

"And what would you think that is Mason?" Edward asked him. "You were hiding your gifts just like mommy and grandpa hide there's and they hide mine." Edward eye's went wide.