finding more then they bargin for

Bella pov

We found a motel just outside of town. We got a room with two beds. I wasn't ready to sleep with Edward in the same bed yet.

Not that I wouldn't mind. But I had to be sure he was staying in mine and my sons life.

I woke up the next morning and I noticed Edward was gone. I got into the shower and let the hot water just hit me.

I jumped when I heard a noise in the room. I turned off the shower and listened. I heard it again.

I slowly opened the shower curtain and wrapped a towel around me and put my ear against the door.

"They're not here. Renee said her son wasn't with her either. I wonder if they are hiding him?" Only if they knew.

I was stuck in the bathroom. I heard foot steps coming towards the bathroom.

I hurried and looked around. I saw the window and hurried and opened and climbed out and shut the window. I didn't know what to do since I was wrapped in just a towel.

So I just went down to the ground and sat down. I was glad we we're on the first floor.

Then I heard the window slide opened and I froze. I slowly look up and it was the guy from my vision. It was Vern!

He turned his head and was looking back inside and then he closed the window. I decided to move and hide somewhere else.

I didn't know what to do as I hid.

          Edward pov

When I got back to our motel room I noticed our door was cracked open. Bella didn't know I carried a gun.

I pulled it out and opened the door and noticed our room was destroyed. I looked in our bathroom and no Bella.

Then I heard the door. I walked out of the bathroom and into the room and there was Bella standing in the room wrapped in a towel.

"Anything else your hiding from me?" She said pointing to my gun. "No! What happened?" I asked her.

"I saw Vern. The guy I saw in my vision. There was another one with him. They're also looking for Mason." She told me.

Her legs gave out and I caught her before she hit the ground.

"We need to get out of here Edward. They know I'm here." She told me. She got up and grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I picked up everything and packed it and put in the car.

Bella came out of the bathroom and got into the car. She never said a word either.

          Bella pov

I was leaning my head against the window trying to figure this all out.

It had to be my mother that told them that I was in town.

I kept noticing in the mirror that we we're being followed. "We're being followed." I told Edward.

"I know. They been back there since the motel. I'm trying to figure out what to do." Edward told me.

"Not much we can do unless we go home." I told him. "You mean you go home." I turned my head and looked at Edward.

"I'm. not leaving without you." I told Edward. "I didn't think you would. But we need to do something." He told me.

He reached for my hand and took it into his hand and I went into a vision.

I seen my mother on the phone talking to someone. Then I felt Edward pull his hand away.

"What the hell was that?" He asked me. I turned my head and looked at Edward. "You mean to tell me you saw that?" I asked him.

"Yeah I did. Your mom was on the phone talking to someone." He told me. I just nodded my head yes.

I couldn't believe Edward saw what I was seeing. "I think your mother tipped them off. But there's something else I've sense at you're mothers house. I sense pure evil." He told me.

"I know I sense it to. I think I've always sensed it at my mom's house. That's why as soon as I was old enough I moved out." I told Edward.

Then I went into a vision. I was little and I heard voices and it woke me up in the middle of the night.

I walked out of my bedroom down the hall towards the steps. I walked down the stairs and I found myself in front of the basement door.

I slowly open it up and very quietly walked the stairs so far down until I see a bunch of people in hooded cloaks standing in a circle and there was only candles lit for lights.

I could feel pure evil. I knew I wasn't supposed to be here. Mommy told me never to come down here.

But on the other hand my daddy told me not to tell anyone and that included mommy what I could do.

Then some of then moved out of the way and I see someone laying on a table.

Thats when I saw mommy with a knife above her head in both her hands. Then they came flying down and went into the person laying on the table.

I screamed out then I feel hands on both sides of my face and I look and I see Edward face.

"Your alright Bella." All I could do is shake my head no and I wrapped my arms around Edward as tight as I could and just cried.

Edward wrapped is arms around me and pulled me close to him and he kiss the top of my head.

I finally pulled away and looked around. "Where are we?" I asked him. "At a truck stop. It's the only place I thought safe enough to stop to eat and take a break." He told me.

We got out and go inside.

I don't own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.