finding out as much information as we can about the property

Bella pov

The group was leaving today but Edward said he be back to move in and he said he wasn't done here. We were going to find our son.

Today dad and I was going to do a walk through the whole house to see if there was any secret doors, loose stones or anything out of place.

We were starting with the basement first. Dad was on one side and I was on the other.

I was using my flashlight to find anything off. We went over the basement with a fine tooth comb.

Then we went upstairs to the first floor. "Hey Bells come take a look at this." I went into the dining room which we made into a play area for Mason and dad moved a section of the floor.

I kneeled down and reach down and felt and I found something. I pulled it out and blew off the dust.

It said journal on it. I open it up and just on the inside it says belong to Jane.

I got up and went into the kitchen and set it on the table. I sat down and started reading it.

October 31, 1940

Its Halloween and this is the first time I wrote in this.

I'm 10 years old. I been seeing things in this house. I hate it here.

Today and tonight has been worse. I don't know if its been because its Halloween or what.

I try telling my family but it seems they will not listen to me. Or they had stuff happening to them and they don't speak of it.

It seems like they want me but can not be sure. This may be my only writing in this.

I turned the pages and she was right. It was her first and last entire.

My god even back then they were plague with ghost. I wonder how far back they were having hauntings?

Would that mean the hospital was haunted to? "DAD!" He walked into the kitchen. "What's up?" He asked me.

"I need to run into town and talk to Angela and see if she can get info on the hospital and before that." He nods his head and says he's going to keep searching the house.

I drove to the museum and walked in. "Oh hey Bella nice seeing you again." She told me.

"Hey Angela. I need you're help." I told her. "Sure, what ever you need." She told me.

"Can you find me information on the hospital that was on the property before the house I'm in now. Maybe more information on my house. Oh just get all the information as far back as you can go on it and then bring it back to my house please." I told her.

"Sure no problem. I know right where to get all the information you need. I will be there this evening. Does that sound good? She asked me.

"That sounds great." I told her. I drove home and dad came into the kitchen with me as I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table.

"What you find out?" My dad asked. "Angela is digging up all the information she can and coming over this evening to discuss it with us." I explained to my dad.

"MOMMY, DADDY, GRANDPA WHERE ARE YOU?" I slowly turned and looked at my dad and he had the same expression on his face as I did.

I grabbed my phone and called Edward. "Hello, Bella what is it?" He asked.

"We just heard Mason calling out for us." I told him. "Are you sure?" Now I was irritated.

"Excuse me! Am I sure? Really Edward. I would not be calling you if it didn't happen. You know what forget I said anything." I hung up before he could say anything.

Dad and I heard Mason again. "MASON WHERE ARE YOU BABY BOY?" I asked. Dad and I waited for Mason to answer.

"Mommy is that you?" Dad put his arm around my shoulder. "Yes it is baby, it's mommy. Where are you?" I asked him again.

"It's so dark mommy." I closed my eyes as the tears start falling. "I know Mason." I told him.

"Mommy they are coming." He told me. "Who coming Mason?" I asked. Then we heard Mason screaming.

Then I felt something going through me and it took my breath away. I turned and looked at my dad.

"Mason just ran through me Dad." Dad pulled me into a hug as I wrapped my arms around my dad and just cried. Then we heard a knock on the door. My dad said he get it.

I went into the cupboard and grabbed the whiskey and a glass and poured me some and took a drink.

"That's not going to help." I turned around and saw Edward in the door way.

"Says you who didn't believe me." I told him. "Look I'm sorry for that. Please give me a break. I just found out I had a son. I know it's my fault that I never knew Bella." He told me.

"He called out for you to. He ran right through me Edward. Do you know how that felt to feel him but you can't see him or hold him." I told him.

"No I don't. But we're in this together now Bella. I told you I wanted to be a family and I meant it. In fact I got some of my stuff in my truck now. I will go back tonight and bring more in the morning but before I leave here tonight I need to talk to you and your dad alone." I nod my head.

Then my dad comes into the kitchen with Angela and she has a box along with my dad. "I got more out in the truck." She told me.

"More what?" Edward asked. "Information on this property of course." My eyes widen.

"My god how much did you find?" I asked. "Tons and tons. You wouldn't believe what all I found." She told us.

Then I seen Edward deep in thought. "Since I have you guys here. Would you want to be in my ghost haunting team. You to Angela because you could find all the information we need on places. Then Bella, Charlie and I can go in first talk to the people first and we could use are abilities to help people. But we have to save our son first. What do you say?" He asked us.

I looked between my dad and Angela. "I'm gain if you two are?" I said. They both nod there head.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.