trying to get home

Bella pov

I knew we had to get out of here and go home. But how can we do this without them following us.

"What are you deep in thought about?" Edward asked me. I looked up at him.

"How to get home. It's not safe for me here at all." I told him. I looked around and notice Vern and another guy was sitting with him at a corner table.

I grabbed my phone and texted Edward instead.

Bella: Don't look behind you but Vern and another guy is at a corner booth behind you.

I hit send and Edward picked up his phone up and looked at it. He motion for me to come sit next to him.

So I did. Edward leaned in next to my ear. "We can't talk in here." Edward gently started kissing my neck and I closed my eyes.

He remember and this isn't fair. I bit my bottom lip so I wouldn't moan. Then he quit and I reached my hand between his leg thinking two can play this game.

Edward tensed up and I leaned over close to his ear. "Pay backs are hell." I whispered as I took my hand away.

I smirked at him and he shook his head and chuckled. "You always played dirty." I started laughing when he said that because he always did the same to me.

"Look who's talking Cullen." He chuckled. Then I seen out of the corner of my eye Vern walking towards us.

I hurried and pressed my lips to Edward. But we ended up deeping the kiss.

"Excuse me are you Isabella Swan?" Edward and I pulled away. "Hunny am I a Swan?" I asked Edward.

"The last I knew you carried my name. Your name is Bella not Isabella. Don't know Swan either. Your madian name was Mason the last I knew." I had to chew on my bottom lip to hold back from laughing.

"Sorry to bother you folks." Vern walked back to his table and got on his phone.

Edward grabbed my hand and pulled me with him and we went outside.

Edward flagged down a truck driver. "Go Bella!" I looked at him confused as he handed me my bag.

He gave me a quick kiss. "Get as far north as you can. Rent a car or fly home. I will meet you there I promise. I love you Bella." He told me as he helped me into the semi.

"I love you to Edward. Be safe." Edward shut the door and the truck driver took off.

I watched in the mirror as Edward disappeared. "Are you in some trouble little lady?" The truck driver asked.

"It's Bella and you can say that." I told him. "Well Bella I'm Chuck glad to meet you." He reached out his hand for me to shake.

I looked at it for a second and took it and went into a vision. It was a very happy vision of him and his wife.

I smiled. "Nice to meet you Chuck. It's not so much of being in trouble. It's getting away from bad people. That why my boyfriend that flagged you down. It was a last minute discision. Because the people were ocuppy." I explain to him.

"He must love you very much to do this to protect you?" I lean my head against the window and look out. "Yeah he does." I hope so.

      Edward pov

I got into the car and noticed that they didn't follow me. In fact they were still in the truck stop.

I drove off back towards the airport. Once I got to the car rental place I dropped off the car and hopped on the shuttle to the airport.