epilogue

Bella pov

I woke up the next morning and Mason and Edward were both gone.

I looked at the clock and it said 11 a.m. I must of been really tired.

I got up and heard voices in the kitchen. I went and grabbed me a cup of coffee and turned around and leaned against the counter.

Mason was on Edwards lap eating. My dad was at the end of the table smiling and laughing.

June and Chuck, well they just fitted in our little family here.

I'm so happy Edward is back in mine and Mason life again.

Mason deserved a father who loved him and who cared about him very deeply as much as I do.

Then I watched as a knife went flying across the room into the wall.

"There's the bitch you need to get rid of." I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

Everyone turned and finally noticed I was in the room. I gave Edward my smart ass smile.

"That's Victoria baby." Edward said. "I don't care who she is sweetheart. She needs to go along with Mike." I told him.

"There is a lot of them we need to get rid of." He said. "Oh but sweetheart didn't I tell you the good ones can stay." He looked at me a minute then started laughing.

"Mommy being silly." Mason says. This time I cracked up laughing.

After awhile Edward went out to the barn. He said he was starting there. Then he was going to do the property.

I didn't know what he was going to do with the house yet, but I knew one damn thing. This is our house and no one or no spirits was going to make us leave either.

I was taken out of my thoughts when my dads phone ring.

I knew Mason was taking a nap in mine and Edwards room. He didn't want to go back to his bedroom.

So later we we're going to let him pick his own bedroom.

"NO RENEE! SHE'S MADE IT CLEAR BELLS DOES NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" I reached for my dads phone and he handed it to me.

"Hello!" I said. "Oh Bella, I'm so sorry about what happen. Will you come see me at the diner with Mason?" She asked me.

"No, Renee I do not want to see you and if you think I'm taking my son around you, then you're crazier then I thought you were." I snapped at her.

"I AM YOUR MOTHER ISABELLA. YOU WILL HAVE THE RESPECT AND CALL ME YOUR MOTHER." She demands.

"You do not have the right as a mother to demand me to do anything. The moment you became part of a cult, you we're no longer my mother." I hung up my dads phone and hand it back to him.

"We're going to have problems with her aren't we?" My dad asked me. "That isn't the half of it dad. If what I seen and if she's really the leader of the cult, we're in big trouble." I told him.

"What do you mean we're in big trouble?" Edward asked. I turned my head and noticed Edward was in the door way of the kitchen.

"I'm talking about Renee. She just called dads phone and I just told her off. But that's just the half of it. If my vision is right, Renee is the leader of the cult." I explained.

Edward walked in and wrap his arms around me and pulled me close to him.

"What did she want?" Edward asked. "She wants Mason and I to meet her at the diner." I told him.

He looked deep in thought. Then went upstairs. Both me and dad looked at each other confused.

"You will meet your mom at the diner." I stopped him. "Edward I don't think that's a good idea." I told him.

He hands me a small box and I opened it.  I gasped at what I saw. Then I seen Edward down on one knee.

"Bella Swan I told you were it for me and I meant it. I want to be a family if you'll let me, will you marry me?" I covered my mouth and tears fell from my eyes.

"Mommy you going to answer daddy?" Mason asked. "Yes I will marry you." I told him. Edward picks me up and twrills me and then gently sets me down and puts the ring on my finger.

"Now for the other idea. We meet her as a family. Your dad and I go with you. Then Judy and Chuck sit at another table. See this ring on your finger has a protection spell on it. Evil can't touch you. Mason has a necklace with a crystal on it to protect him." I turn to my dad and he nods his head in agreement.

So now were at the diner waiting for Renee. She finally walks in with the Phil guy and walks over to our table.

Mason is sitting on Edward Lap coloring and Edward had a arm around me. Then dad was sitting next to me.

Chuck and Judy were up the bar watching. Renee went to bend down to kiss Mason. "Don't touch me!" Mason told her.

"Well then, I will just sit down." Renee said. "You got me here, now what do you want?" I asked her.

"I was hoping it would be just you and mason." She said. "Not happening! We do this as a family or not at all." Edward told her.

"Your not even part of the family." I lifted up my left hand and wiggled my fingers.

"Your not marrying him." She said. "And I am not leaving my daddy to go with you. I know what you want to do with my mommy and me, guess what not going to happen." We all looked at Mason and his eyes are glowing green.

Edward pulled Mason close to him. Did Edward know what was going on with Mason?

"We're here and for some reason our son knows what you want, but do you want to clue us in." I told her.

"That's easy. I want you to break up with him and you and Mason come back home with me and Phil."

Then I heard chuck in my ear piece. "We got three people walking in looking at Renee." I seen Renee nodded her head.

"Daddy can we go home. I don't want to be here anymore." Edward looked at me.

"Mason baby, we can go home now." I told him. "I'm sorry, but this meeting is over. For you Renee don't ever call dad again, don't ever try and contact me. You are no longer Mason grandmother or my mother." We all got up and walked out.

We got home and Mason clung to Edward. "Daddy Renee wanted me and mommy as I don't know what they call it. But they wanted our powers and they had us tied down to a stone table. They had knifes and cut us." Mason looked like he was in a zone.

I looked at Edward. For Mason to see that for his age must be hard on him.

We knew this much, we were going to be a family just the way we we're meant to be.

I knew I love Edward with all my heart. I wouldn't trade my son or Edward for anything in the world.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story