coming up with a plan

Edward pov

I had to make a trip into Seattle to buy more equipment. Not just for the house and property but for the paranormal group.

Charlie took today off because the fencing people was starting today and the property was huge.

Bella was still gone and it's been two days since I heard from her. I hope she's alright.

Once I go to the store where I buy all my equipment I saw some new ghost hunting equipment so I grabbed them.

I got everything I needed and much more. I headed back home when my phone rang and I hit speaker on my phone and laid it down on my seat.

"Hello!" I answered. "Edward are you on your way back?" Charlie asked me. "Yeah, why what's up?" I asked him.

"MOMMY, DADDY, GRANDPA. HELP ME!" I gripped my stirring wheel. "How long has that been going on?" I asked.

"For about a half an hour now." He told me. "I will try to get there as fast as I can." I told him.

        Bella pov

We were at Chucks drop off point. I was sitting there when I went into a vision.

Mason is trying to run from someone. I couldn't see who it was. But I could since that it was evil.

It was a group of them. "Mason!" I called out and he turned around and looked at me.

"Mommy how are you here?" She asked me. "Come here son." He ran to me as I kneeled down and he wrapped his little arms around me. I pulled him close to me.

"I need you to keep calling out for us baby boy. I'm on my way home to you. Daddy and grandpa are there. Just keep yelling baby. I got to go. I love you." I told him.

"I love you to mommy." Then I opened my eyes. I think I know how to get my son back but it will be tricky.

I noticed the truck was moving. I turned my head looking at Chuck.

"How long we been back on the road?" I asked. "About an hour now. You fell asleep over two hours ago." I turned and looked out the window confused.

I wasn't really sleeping though. I was out of my body. It wasn't a vision at all.

"Where are we Chuck?" I asked him. "We're about an hour away from the border of Washington. Will be in Forks in about four hours away." A smile goes on my face.

I haven't texted Edward in over three days. I found out my phone was hacked into.

So I took the sim card out and broke it and my sd card too and threw the phone away.

Chuck and I did alot of talking. I even told him what my dad, my son, Edward and I could do and you know what he was alright with it.

In fact he was into the paranormal stuff. I also told him what happened to my son.

He said he had some time off and he talked to his wife and she's already on her way up.

They we're thinking about moving any ways and he wanted his own local truck driving job.

We were becoming good friends. I found out his wife name was Judy and they couldn't have any children.

Chuck was 45 years old and his wife was 42. They been married for 15 years almost 16 now. There anniversary coming up October 25th. About a week away.

It gave me a idea but I will keep it to myself. We only had two more incidents of people looking for me and that's how I found out my phone was hacked and also found a tracker in with the battery.

They just don't give up. Luckily my mom doesn't know where we live in Forks or in Washington.

All she's knows is that we live in Washington. Then I thought of something. "Stop at the next rest stop or truck stop." I told Chuck.

"What is it Bella?" He asked me. "You know how I found the tracker in my phone and they hacked my phone and I destroyed and some how they still found it." I explained it.

"Your thinking they put a tracker on my truck or Trailer." He said. "That's actually what I'm thinking." I told him.

We end up pulling into a rest area and Chuck grabbed a flash light and I put my hood on and we got out of the truck.

I stayed close to Chuck while he was looking over the truck and engine first and nothing.

He got under the trailer and then he found something. He crawled back out and showed it to me.

"You we're right." He told me. A smiled formed on his face. "I have an idea. You get back into the truck. I be right there." I did as he told me.

I climb back into the sleeper and sat on the bed and waited.

Then I heard the door open and seen Chuck climb in and start the truck and we took off again.

"What you do with it?" I asked as I sat in the passenger seat.

"I put it on a truck that was going a different direction. Let's just say they are going to go north then go east." I started laughing.

What Chuck would do to keep me safe. It was unbelievable. But I trusted him with my life.

My dad and Edward didn't know what was going on and when we be there. Well they didn't know Chuck was bringing me and his wife was coming too.

It will be nice to be back at home again. To think I'm only a couple hours away.

       Edward pov

It was hard yesterday when I got home. For two hours Mason was screaming for help and I felt helpless because I couldn't help him.

Today he was only calling out for me and Charlie. It was weird because about a hour ago I swear I could hear Bella talking to Mason but how.

Can Bella leave her body? I will have to ask her when I see her.

Its been three days since I heard from her. Last night I tried to call her but her phone was off. I just hope she's alright.

It's been a week since I seen her. I hate to admit it but I actually missed her.

Then I heard something coming up the driveway. "Edward, you better come out here and see this." I walked out the front door and stood on the porch.

I saw a big rig and trailer coming up the driveway. It stopped and the passenger side door opened and someone climbed out.

Once I saw Bella I started to walked to her, but she ran to me and jumped into my arms and hung on to me as her life depended on it.

"I missed you." She told me. "I missed you to baby." I gently sat her back down and I seen a guy standing there.

"Edward, dad this is Chuck. Chuck this is Edward and my dad Charlie." I interduced them.

"Nice to meet you." My dad said. "Bella told me so much about you guys and your little problem." Edward and dad looked at me.

"Hey he saved me alot trying to get here. His wife coming to help us. They're demonigts." I told them.

I do not own all the characters in the story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and the story.