5. Ready

It seems I'm mainly updating this book when I am actually sick, which is funny and ironic but sad. I'll try to update more! I like where this story is heading.

Sorry this took so long to get out! I'm working on updating every single book and I've been distracted by painting and other stuff, so it was hard to find time for it.

In this chapter, there will be 3 pictures that I DO NOT OWN. CREDITS TO THE ARTIST, whoever that may be. Thank you. The first artist though is Na-Nedam from DevianArt.

::

Although the day was supposed to be over and everyone parted, Ken needed shinobi clothes.

While sifting through the aisles, she couldn't help but regret not inviting Naruto. His clothes weren't that fit for work as it didn't seem breathable, but oh well. She'll take him another time.

Finally, Ken found something that might just work. Almost all of the clothing under the girl's shinobi attire section was skin-tight or extremely revealing. She took it off the hanger and hurried into one of the changing stalls, thumbing the sleeve of the outfit.

It seemed comfortable and durable, as well as breathable and not completely skin-tight.

Ken put it on, and tied her Konoha headband on her right arm.

She tied her brown hair into a messy bun, slipping on the navy kimono-like top and waist piece. She appreciated the long black spandex shorts, and found matching black fingerless gloves and sandals. Ken decided to wear her black mask that was easier too move in; not unlike Kakashi's.

Since she was there, she purchased three new outfits and left the store.

Placing her clothing in the bag the store provided, Ken made her way home to make some dinner and go to sleep

She dreaded waking up to bloodstained pajamas, the red liquid spilling and dribbling down her chin.

But the alternative was to die, and she didn't want that. Right?

Right?

::