P R O L O G U E

Athena

It was anything but a mistake. 

The feeling of his soft lips against mine. The feeling of his fingers running through my hair. The feeling of my heart beating uncontrollably. 

"This is wrong!" I murmur gently against his lips even though i'm enjoying. 

Enjoying the feeling of his body pressed against mine. 

Enjoying the way my body reacts to his touch. 

The absence of his touch becomes known as he pulls away with a frown of his face. 

A smirk spreads across his lips, "I can stop if you want!"  

Slapping his arms playfully i pull him closer moulding our lips together in perfect harmony. 

This time i feel everything. The electricity. The sparks. The warmth. The love. 

His eyes look down at me with so much lust and love. 

With a single action, my bra and panties are ripped on the floor and i giggle at the way he stares at my body. 

Grabbing his hand i direct to my breasts and he begins. 

Begins the pleasure. 

The night begins when he touches me. All night without sleep he ravishes, worshsips my body making me feel all types of way. 

He was my first. 

Let's hope he'll be my last. 

Even though this is wrong. 

This love will make me strong. 

A/N:

So here's a snippet. Of what's about to come.

The book started on 1/1/2020. But i took a break and unpublished it for editing.

I will be uploading whenever i can. 

Hope u enjoyyy. 

Soul x