Chapter 32

Athena

Dante's apartment feels like home.

Half of his closet is full of my clothes. We share the bed. We cook together. 

It has been so surreal. 

With him everything feels flawless and perfect. 

I have no stress no worries no fear. 

When he looks at me it is as if every ounce of breath is taken from my lungs floating in the air like midnight smoke. 

Every time he kisses me it feels like the world has stopped, leaving just the two of us to roam the earth forever. 

Every time he holds my face in his hands it feels like he is untying all of my knots of worry and stress. 

Holding me for eternity in the arms I've grown so accustomed to. 

Is this what falling in love is like, a story you never want to end? 

For so long I longed to meet my soulmate, find a love like this and now that I have I can't lose it – lose this love which makes me so complete. I trace his lips lightly with the tip of my finger as he concentrates on cutting the vegetables. 

It pouts slightly and I have an urge to bite them, kiss them. His lips feel slightly chapped under my feather light touches.

But I don't give a damn. 

My gaze lies intently at each dip of that lip as if I can map out a future with them. I can't bring myself to look up. 

Because I know if I do I will find myself lost in those gorgeous brown questioning eyes. T

hose eyes which are pleading and begging to know what I was doing. 

"Do I love you?" I say internally because I cannot say out loud. 

Afraid of rejection. 

Afraid of hurt. 

Afraid of abuse. 

I'm in love with him. Irrevocably. Undeniably. 

This heart beats only for him. 

I think I've found my soulmate. 

My soulmate. 

Mine. 

He never leaves my mind, he's always there mentally if not physically. Even in that mansion my mind would wander off to him. He is my one stable force, my one stability in this world full of chaos. The one stability that I so desperately need in my life. 

I love him so much for that.

 I'm in love with him and I can't believe it has taken this long to just realise it. This feeling is so strange; it stretches throughout my whole body.

It is overwhelming yet making me feel complete. 

It has no bound nor length nor depth; it is absolute.

It feels as though I'm in a dangerous fire yet I'm completely safe with him by my side. It feels as though someone's give me peace. 

Peace in the form of him. 

It feels as though my heart is dancing around my chest and a hole I never was aware that was there has been filled. I feel so light, carefree like I'm on top of the world yet my heart is constricting and it feels as if there's no oxygen in my lungs. 

He cuts my mental rambling short by his hands reaching for mine. Interlocking as we kiss tentatively, passionately and then tenderly. He pulls his shirt up and over my head. I feel the sparks of static dancing on my skin. 

I know it's from his hands gently skimming my skin. It feels magical and causes me to shiver in complete pleasure and ecstasy. His lips press against mine with passion, love and affection as his warm hands roam all over my naked body leaving a trail of sparks in their wake. 

"You're so beautiful bambolina!" He whispers as I feel his warm breath in my ear. 

"Shut up and make love to me!" I whisper back.

His lips gently brush mine and I smell his minty breath as our naked bodies press together. He slowly massages my breast as we kiss, causing me to arch my back and moan softly into his mouth.

I roll my head to the side, my chest rising and falling dramatically under his influence. His touch alights fire into my body. 

My body reacts only to his touch. He smiles into the kiss as my fingers tug at his short hair and my other hand scratches at his back.

"Dante I love you!" I whisper as my light blue eyes lock with his chocolate brown ones 

"I love you Athena!" My name coming off his lips sound perfect but weird.

 I'm used to being bambolina whatever that means. 

"Don't call me that!" I pout not liking it. 

Everyone calls me that. I feel him harden. 

"Tell me darling what should I call you?" He whispers teasingly as his length touches the tip of my clit.

"Dante!" I moan ignoring his question. 

"What do I call you Athena?" He moves closer in and in but doesn't put himself fully in.

"BAMBOLINA!" I say and with that he thrusts himself inside of me. 

A/N:

In the next few chapters there will be time skips necessary for story. 

Do you think Dante is Athena's soulmate?

Will she choose Dante or Romero?

Does she even have a choice in the matter?

Comment and Vote

Soul x