Chapter 37

***WARNING***

Romero

She is pregnant. With another man's child. 

The embarrassment and pure fury that flows through my blood is indescribable. She lied to my face. 

I asked her what she did and she chose to lie.

My wife is pregnant. And the fucking father is not me. 

This is an embarrassment to the Moretti name. I don't know what to do. I'm so angry and hurting her in this state would deem me as a monster. 

I'm not a monster. I can't hurt her now or the baby in her stomach.

It is immoral. 

I thought her parents taught her better than that. 

I thought the Ena I grew up with couldn't commit a sin like this. 

Another man's baby in her stomach. Another fucking man. 

I have an idea of who the fuck the father is but I want her to admit it. 

No matter the torture, no matter the pain I make her endure the name will come out.

Today. Today she will learn not to lie to me, not to fucking spread her legs like a whore for other men and learn that she belongs to nobody but me.

She belongs to me. 

Athena Rosa Moretti. 

You are fucking mine.

I am never letting you go.

Athena

The car has been parked and I am so desperately trying to protect my baby and me from whatever torture Romero has planned for us. 

Not me anymore. Us. 

He dragged me by the arm tightening his grip as he pulls me up the long stairs and once we arrive in the unsafe doors of his mansion is when he throws me onto the floor. 

"ROMERO!" I cry out and wrap my arm around my belly hoping no harm comes to the life growing in me.

CRACK! I can feel the pain sizzling on my cheek.

He slapped me. He is predictable I know what is about to come even before he drags me by my hair. He is taking me to the red room. 

I don't fight. I don't answer back. 

I give up but I pray to God that even if I can't save myself please save my baby. He throws me on to the bed. Handcuffing both my hands to the poles of the bed. 

"You lied to me!" The calmness in his voice is enough to send shivers down my spine.

"I will be asking questions and with every wrong answer you get a punishment of my choice!" He says as if my life is a game. 

To him it is.

"Who is the bastard that you spread your legs for?" He roars all calmness dissipating as he unleashes his inner beast.

I know if I mention Dante's name I will be in so much trouble. When I don't speak he pulls the black jeans off of my body leaving me in my black lacy underwear bare to him. 

He spreads my legs as far as he can before he shoves a vibrator in my south region. I can't even close my legs. 

"Let's try a different question. What did you do while I was gone?" He changes the question but this is even harder than the last one. 

How can I answer one without admitting to the other? 

The fire stirring in the pit of my belly grows as my body begs for a release. I can't even close my legs to stop the release. 

They just continue and continue in front of Romero. Embarrassment floods through my body. 

"Fine you don't want to speak. So be it!" He turns his back and goes to one of the drawers. I see him pick something up but I'm not close enough to see. He sets it down on the edge of the bed.

"Last chance!" He taunts me menacingly. 

I fed him lies, lies after lies. I did it effortlessly knowing that I can't be responsible for my own unhappiness. 

If I had spoken the truth I would never have had a shot of happiness. All of this is a result of my encompassing lies. I shut out every word of his that struck my soul so deeply and focused on myself I became selfish. 

My lies defined me. My lies is what is causing me this pain right now. But my lies also led me to something so amazing and beautiful; a child. 

My child. For that I don't regret lying to him. 

I did not expect him to continue his punishment. He rips my jumper and my black bra easily leaving it torn on both sides. 

What is he doing? My nipples harden from the coldness of the room. That's when I see him clamp my hard nipples. 

The pain comes in immense waves, so strongly that I scream slightly. 

Tears streak down my cheeks. It hurts so much. 

Is protecting Dante worth it? 

Should I tell him the truth? 

I am coming from the vibrator and my nipples are being tortured. 

Should I end this pain once and for all?

When the pain increases that's when I give in. The truth comes right off my lips.

"It was Dante. The father is Dante. I spent that month you were gone with him!" I regret every single word that spilled but the pain is killing me and my insides. 

"Can you untie me now Romero?" I ask pleadingly hoping he'll listen. 

But he never does. 

Instead he grabs a ball gag and ties it around my mouth while he leaves the room. 

My chokes and cries for help are muffled. 

My legs begin to feel sore from the pain and my nipples I know are red and slightly bleeding from the clamps.

Why did he leave me here? 

What is he going to do Dante? 

A/N: 

What will Romero do to Dante?

Will Athena fight for her freedom?

There's some scenes in this story people won't be comfortable with just skip x 

Comment and Vote. 

Soul x