Chapter 54

Romero

It's been 2 years since Athena leaving me and everything in my life has changed. It's become nothing but work, sex, eat and sleep.

I have nothing to live for so I spent that time building my empire. I kept Natasha with me for the sexual pleasure. 

 My original plan of keeping Athena as a sex toy was replaced by Natasha. But I remember when she made me take her sister's virginity claiming she needed experience before going to college.

"Rom, my sister is here!" Natasha calls from downstairs and I roll my eyes. 

I know what they are up to. After Tasha hosted that lingerie party Amanda has been over at my mansion every single week expecting another round. 

But I am not up for it. She shows up in a slutty dress and instead does bits with Natasha. Natasha admitted to me after the lingerie party about her feelings for her sister. 

Her sister is a virgin and has never had sex and just wants some experience. Natasha is helping her with that.

After getting changed into some comfortable clothes my sweatpants and a top I head downstairs. 

Natasha is a slut. That is the truth. 

I have no doubt that she's cheated on me several times we've been together but the only reason why I'm keeping her around is she is all I have left. 

And for the sex. 

There she is on the couch sucking faces with her sister and squeezing her breasts. I can't lie that it doesn't turn me on because it does. 

My cock hardens seeing her with her sister. "Romero!" Amanda exclaims eyes widening once she sees me and my hard on. 

"What is she doing here again Tasha?" I ask in a mock angry voice. 

"Babe. She's going to college and she needs experience. I can help her the best I can but she needs you. Please!" Natasha gets off the sofa and she's in black lingerie as per usual. 

She pecks my lips slowly and looks at me with wide eyes. "If I help her will she stop coming over?" I snap angrily. 

"Babe please. The more she comes over the better the experience right!" Natasha begs.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with her but I don't know why I'm agreeing. I take a seat on the opposite sofa and sit down. 

"Both of you show me what you got!" I point to my aching cock. 

Not a second later Amanda places her hand on my right leg while both their hands move closer to my cock. Natasha removes my sweatpants effortlessly revealing my bare cock. They both begin caressing me. 

"He's all yours Mandy!" Natasha says to her sister before moving her hand from my cock. 

Amanda locks eyes with me and starts jacking me off each time flicking her thumb over the head of my cock. My balls start to swell with cum. Amanda takes this as a sign to pump faster and faster. 

Within seconds I explode all over her hands which she licks clean like a true slut. "Was that ok?" Amanda whispers worriedly. 

"I'm going to be your first in a few minutes. Natasha take her to the guest room next to our bedroom and give her something to wear and you will be there ready for me!"

Taking my shirt off and the rest of my trousers I parade around naked waiting a few minutes before heading. 

I unlock the door and step inside to see a wonderful sight. Both sister lounging on the bed. Natasha in her lingerie and Amanda in a sheer and short nightgown. 

I can tell she's bare underneath, the outer lips of her pussy is glistening from where I am standing. 

"You took your time!" Natasha says as both girls giggle. 

Natasha gets up and comes towards me wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing herself onto my hard on. 

"Amanda is ready for you baby. She's all yours!" She leaves a longing kiss on my lips before facing her sister. 

"It is time sis!" She tells her and pushes me towards her sister.

"I'm ready for you Romero. I've wanted you for such a long time!" She whispers as I close the distance. 

I take pity and go slow on her since it is her first time. I'm surprised she hasn't whored herself out like her sister does. 

I pull her in for a kiss lightly touching her lips with mine and kiss her deeply after parting her lips with my tongue.

I push the thin strap of her nightgown off her shoulder exposing her breasts. I brush her erect nipple with my fingers as she gasps. 

Taking this opportunity I move my lips down her neck, over her firm breast and onto her sensitive nipple. I continue exploring her body with my hand. Grabbing her thigh I inch closer to her pussy as her breathing becomes heavy. 

She parts her legs causing me to come in contact with her virgin pussy folds. She is wet with anticipation so I slip my finger inside her and begin rubbing her clit with my thumb. Leaning over I replace my thumb with my tongue.

She pushes my head harder against her pussy and it wasn't long before she orgasms all over my finger. 

"That was amazing but please fuck me. I need you!" She opens her eyes and breathes heavily. 

Amanda sits up and pulls of the nightgown so she is bare. She positions herself on top of me so that my cock is inches from her pussy. 

Natasha takes off her lingerie and moves into the bed with us. "You ready Mandy?" She asks and her sister nods.

Natasha takes my cock in her hand lining it up with her sister's pussy. I thrust upwards into her burying my cock completely inside of her. 

"Yes!" Amanda cries out throwing her head back in ecstasy. She starts sliding herself up and down my cock like the perfect slut. 

Her pussy is tight and wraps around my cock. Natasha leans over kissing me as I continue pumping into her sister. 

As I continue to fuck Amanda raw Natasha swings a leg over and positions her pussy over my mouth. She lowers herself onto my tongue as I begin effortlessly eating her out. 

I thrust my tongue into her as I did the same with her sister using my cock. I feel Amanda grind against me and I know she is close. 

I begin devouring Natasha's pussy driving her closer to an orgasm. I feel two sets of hands at the base of my cock and I come hard firing load after load into Amanda's cunt. 

Both sisters scream out with orgasms. Amanda's pussy milks my cock for everything and the three of us collapse onto the bed.

"Thank you Nat for sharing him with me!" Amanda says kissing her sister full on the lips. 

"Your welcome. Get some rest. There is so much more we have to teach you!" Natasha tells her sister without asking me. 

After that day every week we teach Amanda something new. 

I mean I can't complain it is pretty hot fucking two sisters. Thankfully they are both on birth control I wouldn't want any more sluts like them to be born. 

I have to find the perfect time to end all of it. 

I don't want this to continue any longer than it already has. 

A/N:

Some of you may not like this. 

Please don't hate. 

Comment and Vote. 

Soul x