Chapter 31

Athena

I still can't believe he is going. As soon as he told me 2 weeks prior my giddy smile would not leave my face. 

I was ecstatic over the moon it may not seem like much but in that time I will be me. 

I will be alive. I will be free. 

Today is the day. 

Romero is leaving. He is going on a business trip to Europe for a month. 

A freaking month!

I will be free from his torture for a month and that makes me so grateful. Maybe my prayers were heard from above. Tasha is going with him. 

After that night in the red basement I learnt to cut my speech short, control my tongue and not get on his bad behaviour. I don't want to see that room again. 

Not ever. 

Once Romero leaves I call up Dante.

Dante Luca Martino. 

The man that I'm beginning to fall for. 

The man that makes my weak heart beat again.

Within minutes he arrives and takes me to his penthouse apartment. It was a little bit awkward at first but he made me feel comfortable. 

His sweet soft kisses. His big cuddly hugs. His soothing words. 

With him I had no worries.

"I wish it was like this every single day after this month!" I whisper and cuddle into Dante's chest. 

His arms wound around me as we just embrace the moment and enjoy the calm in each other's arms. 

"Ti amo bambolina!" He whispers in Italian and that's the one phrase I know. 

Papa used to say it to Mama all the time. A declaration of his love. 

"I love you too!" I surprise while mumbling. 

He probably didn't expect me to know.

What came after that was anything but a mistake. 

The feeling of his soft lips against mine. The feeling of his fingers running through my hair. The feeling of my heart beating uncontrollably. 

"This is wrong!" I murmur against his lips even though I'm enjoying. 

Enjoying the feeling of his body pressed against mine.

Enjoying the way my body reacts to his touch. 

The absence of his touch becomes known as he pulls away with a frown of his face. A smirk spreads across his lips, "I can stop if you want!" 

 Slapping his arms playfully i pull him closer moulding our lips together in perfect harmony.

This time i feel everything. The electricity. The sparks. The warmth. The love. 

His eyes look down at me with so much lust. With a single action, my bra and panties are ripped on the floors and i giggle at the way he stares at my body. Grabbing his hand i direct to my breasts and he begins. 

Begins the pleasure. 

The night begins when he touches me. 

"Did you miss me," He worked his way down my body, his hands cupping both of my breasts, "As much as I've missed you?" He leaned in and whispered into my ear as his thumbs roam over my nipples.

Letting out a moan I nod my head vigorously and look up at him with hooded eyes. 

"Let me show you how much I've missed you bambolina!" He growls as he leans down and circles the tip of my right nipple with his tongue before sucking on it. 

His fingers paying attention to the other while it waiting for its turn. I close my eyes shut and whimper when he moves to the other, grazing his teeth over the tip. 

My back arches and my breasts push out more and I offer them to him, his for the taking. 

All of me.

He drops lower and lower in front of me as he grips both legs tightly. He kisses the inside of my thighs loving and looks down at me. 

My hands scramble to get a hold of the sheets beneath me. He chuckles teasing me, making me wait. My eyes meet his and I bite down on my lip to hold back not the tears but my moans. His actions tell me he has no intention of making it easy for me. 

His warm breath away from me and teasing me. He wanted this just as much as I did. His fingers spread my legs open and he tastes me. His tongue gliding top to bottom, swirling around and tracing every crease and fold until my legs were trembling on either side of me. 

"I want you to touch me Dante!" I start grinding my hips against him.

"Fuck me. I'm all yours!" 

And so he does. 

"Yes Dante!" I moan as I take all of him in one thrust. 

My hands curling into tight fists and using all my strength to keep me from giving in. 

"Oh God!" I pant between my cries of pleasure. 

My breathing becomes ragged, my screams get louder and I come. 

Everything falls apart.

All night without sleep he ravishes, worships my body making me feel all types of way. 

He was my first. 

Let's hope he'll be my last. 

Even though this is wrong. 

This love will make me strong. 

A/N:

A little short steamyyy chapter. 

What do you think will happen next?

Will Athena be stuck in this marriage?

What will Dante do to make Athena stay?

Read to find out ;)

Comment and Vote. 

Soul x