1.

"It's our choices that makes us who we are more than our capabilities."

▪▪▪▪

"Hey sleepyhead. We're here." Chris's voice wakes me up.

I yawn and stretch as much as I can without hitting the person crammed next to me.

Chris buns up her long black hairs and I comb my fingers through my shoulder length hairs colour same as hers. We all sisters have the same hair colour. Got it from mom. Only mine are dyed blue at the ends.

At the airport, I almost drag Chris with me to the washroom to change.

"Why do you need to do this?" Chris whines, leaning against the counter after washing her face.

I have picked up a light pink coloured crop hoodie and same coloured ripped shorts. Pink because I'm anxious.

And I team it up with bright orange heels I packed in my mini travel bag.

Chris chews on her chewing gum patiently as I comb my hair with a brush this time and brush my teeth. She doesn't even bother combing her hairs let alone change into something other than the oversized hoodie and yoga pants she is wearing.

But I love this thing about her. She is always comfortable in her own skin. She is slightly chubby with height equal to mine which is not really much. Her face is round, nose sharp and eyes not big but perfectly shaped.

One good that came from me going to a girls school is that I learned to be always presentable. And maybe some credit of this weird habit of mine goes to my weird brain.

"How do I look?" I ask. This is my trademark question. And I obviously know what she is going to say.

"If I gave you a rose, the mirror would should two of the prettiest things in this world."

I have this line memorised and I lip sync it while she says it. Passers by look at us weirdly and we end up laughing.

"Would you ever stop with that cheesy line?" I ask between my laughs.

"When you stop with that useless question." She replies.

Then I stop. Okay anxiety's kicking in real bad now. First day of college. Coed college. Coed dorms. New roommate. Oh my god!

"Hey hey hey." Chris cups my face, totally panicked. "Did you take your stimulants? Are you tired?"

"What? No." I shrug away from her grip. "I'm not collapsing. I'm just nervous, anxious to be honest." I tell and she sighs.

"God you gave me an attack. Let's just go shall we?" She puts an arm around me and I nod.

--------------------------------

The college is just like I expected it to be. Actually I have been browsing through the pictures of it for months now and eating Chris's head to give me as much details as she can.

My dormitory is opposite to Chris's and a good one kilometre away. The cab first takes us to her dorm where she high fives a number of guys and hugs a couple girls.