14.

"Some enter your life as blessing, and some as lessons."

••••

After coming back to his room after dinner, Kai goes to the washroom while I make myself comfortable on his bed.

He returns and gives me a 'you're an idiot' look. "That's my bed." He states.

"But.. I've always slept on this bed." I reply.

"Go to the other one. Quickly." He orders.

I make a face and pull the covers over  my face. I hear him huff and soon after he snatches the covers back.

"I'm sleeping here." I whine like a child.

He shakes his head and picks me up. Before I can protest, he throws me on the other bed. Softly. And quickly hops on his bed.

"You're a bitch." This makes him laugh. I fake sigh. "I don't think I'll be able to get any sleep tonight. Huh. It's going to be a tough day tomorrow." I say loudly to myself.

"There you go with the emotional blackmail." He pauses. "Just for tonight."

"Yay!" Elated, I jump onto his bed quickly making me land on him.

We both stay stunned for a moment before I lift my upper body up. Our eyes meet. Equally shocked and filled with awkwardness.

Again his eyes entrances me. Gold with green with some other colour I cannot name. It's mysterious and capturing.

"Sorry." I pull myself off of him and he goes to Lucas's bed.

"Aren't you gonna change?" He asks, pointing at my clothes.

"Oh. Yes. I should." I get off the bed and put on my shoes.

"Where are you going?"

"To bring my clothes."

"From your room?"

"Yes." I head for the door but before I could reach it, I'm pulled back by a hand on my wrist. "What are you doing?"

"Trust me you do not want to see them in a compromising position." He says with a brow raised as if challenging me.

It takes me a while to understand what he is saying. It renders me speechless for a moment. "No I don't. But I can't sleep in these clothes."

He goes to his closet. "I'll give you something." He scans the closet before throwing a black tshirt and gray pajamas on the bed. "These are the smallest I could find."

I frown.

"What?" He questions.

"Do you not have any other colour? Maybe blue. And they are both different colour..."

Kai shakes his head but chuckles nonetheless. "Come on Elena." Is the only thing he says.

I sigh. "Turn around."

He does. I fiddle with the chain of my top. Damn why won't it come down. I exert more force and it breaks off a second later.