8

Donovan P.O.V

I watched as she tried to look for me. I knew she was lying. It was sweet of her to try to make me feel better, but this was definitely something she didn't understand.

She rubbed between her eyes. Something I often do, I can't tell if she's just mimicking me because its what she is seeing now or if it's a subtle way to please me.

Sir? Her voice echoed, I could hear her heat from here. Its rapid beating made me lick my lips in anticipation.

On the bed my voice was stern, intentionally.

Her small shuffles from her feet on the carpet got louder as she got closer. The small shift on the bed as she climbed onto it next to me.

I rolled over her and trapped her underneath me. Her wrists were pinned by my hands and my legs had trapped her hips.

I let my head rest in the crook of her neck for a second listening to her staggered breaths. I was scaring her.

M-Master she choked out, I was surprised she could even talk with how deep and forced her breaths are.

You offered, remember? I spoke softly in her ear. I used one hand to push up her chin slowing me to see more of her neck, her hands struggled in my one. It was pointless for her to try to I think deep down she knew that.

Her neck was warm against my lips as I softly touched them to her skin. She tensed up sucking in a deep breath.

I-I'm s-sorry she was terrified. I could feel her trembling under me.

For? I let my teeth touch her skin as I talked. I wasn't going to bite her, I was just going to push her until she told the truth.

M-making it h-hard she choked before letting a teardrop. I felt it against my cheek before lifting my head slightly and licking it off her neck. The salt hitting my taste buds giving me an odd satisfaction.

You haven't done Anything wrong Mira I let my words sink in before running my fangs over her neck to her collar bone. She tensed and I could feel her stomach push up against me in an attempt to get me off.

T-take it p-please her small beg tempted me for a second, her heart beat was rapid. She knew this would happen at some point but I didn't want it like this. I never actually had blood from a live human before and I wanted it to be perfect.

Not now Mira I felt her relax against me. A sigh left her lips. She looked me in the eyes, something she had done a lot lately.

Her eyes full of relief. T-thank you her voice was soft.

I let go of her and she sat up. For the past few nights she had been mimicking how I would lay after studying me for a moment. At least until I would move her how I wanted her.

She did exactly that. She had calmed down quite a bit, if I wasn't mistaken from how her body was reacting she almost felt safe.

I moved her bringing her closer to me, her warmth against my cold skin had honestly been helping me sleep.

Mira? I don't really want to go to sleep yet.

Yes Master? Her voice was tired, I could tell I stressed her into sleep again.

Please just call me Donovan from now on. I tightened my grip and buried my face into her hair, her back was pressed to my stomach and I could feel her breaths.

Yes Donovan she sounded pleased. Her voice trailing off as small snores took over.

I felt as she shifted slightly pushing into me more, her subconscious had taken over her by now. I think tomorrow ill stay with her, my meeting had been canceled so really I had a lot of extra free time.