CHAP - 1 WORLDS APART

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu ......

hola peeps...

ready for my second book ;).....

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

________________________________________________________________________________

AINA ZAAM MALIK'S POV :

I woke up to the ringing of my alarm, which was blaring in my ears irritating the hell out of me, like seriously! who sets an alarm in a sunday morning??? ...

I groaned and opened my eyes to shut down the annoying alarm and after that my sleep was completely gone! I read the dua after waking up then I looked at my sleeping doll next to me, she looks so cute......

awwww.....

I read the dua before entering my bathroom and did my business then came out,still she was asleep like heck I'll let her sleep! I grinned evilly....

soon i started tickling her, it's the best technique to wake her up and as per my expectation! she woke up giggling loudly ....

'' stop!... stop!... Mama you're tickling me ...'' she shrieked out...

'' then who set the alarm to ruin my sleep huh? '' i continued to tickle her, still laughing with her ...

''shorry! shorry!....'' she said, in her baby voice ....

''apology accepted and now wake up! we'll go to the park as per your order '' I said, helping her to wake up.. then I helped her to get clean and bathed her, after shower. I tied her hair into a pony, she has a beautiful bronzed ombre colored hair with a tint of blonde just like Zain....

While I have ginger red hair! which I'm gifted by the way from my mom, she has the most gorgeous blue eyes again like Zain, remembering Zain my eyes blurred with tears but I blinked back while i have the Amber eyes, we do look a like a lot, she is the younger version of me....

heck! I didn't even tell you whom she's? well! she is my 4 year old little daughter, NAINA ZAAM MALIK, I'm a twenty four year old mama to my baby and a doctor probably an oncologist and I earned my MD degree in COLUMBIA MEDICAL SCHOOL / UNIVERSITY in upper west Manhattan, newyork....

and my little munchkin goes to kindergarten, near our apartment as it is easy for me to pick and drop her...

well! I have enough money for our education and future, as my dad was filthy rich businessman in California but it all ended, when my parents left us....

It's still a touchy subject, It was the most gloomy and dreadful day in my life ever,I cried hysterically on that day, all my Hope's were shaken but i became strong for my lil naina! she doesn't even know! that they were no more that time, and she was always have been a daddy's girl!...

My life works on a schedule, wake up! get ready! drop naina in school then head off to hospital, then ran directly to the lover's cafe which is taken care of by me and aunt Marline will pick naina up and she'll be with me in the cafe, while doing her homework and colouring books or playing with happy, it's aunt's cat and she loves it....

These are my exact schedules, every single day except Sunday's...

I take care of aunt Marline's cafe as a stress breaker, because I need to divert my mind from my problems and aunt Marline is like a mother figure to me, she doesn't have any children and uncle Eric died last year and she loves naina a lot! like her own granddaughter, I love helping her and she lives with us, after my nth time pleading her....