CHAP-30 SUSPICIONS

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy....

...........................................................................

Third person's pov :

The event was on its peak the chatter patter of the ball room quited down as it was time for Amaans speech, Aina smiled at him and he squeezed her hand as he stood up and buttoned his blazer...

All the female population in the ball room seemed to be mesmerized by Amaan, as his form oozed confidence and power, his Greek gods looks had made them swoon! listening just to his deep husky voice made them moan! their marriage was not known to public so he's still the the most handsome & eligible bachelor in front of the world...

No one dares to cross paths with kings as they knew what will they have to pay in the end, and Amaan hadn't even spared a single glance towards the ladies because his eyes never left his Aina in the first place, who was the entire world for him!...

But his heart broke when he evaded her question once again on why did he married her ? how can he answer her? because of him her life was in danger, so to protect her from that bas*ards clutch, he married her forcefully! but what he didn't know that this forced marriage will become his refugee from pain..

He climbed the stage and took the mic from the host Aina was looking forward to his speech " Good evening everyone.. I hope you all are having a great evening so far and we kings are grateful for all for your generous donations as it's collected for a good cause which will help the suffering children's all over the world, as you all know! This event wouldn't had been successful if not for your kind and generous actions and now let the after-party begin!" and everyone cheered and clapped as he completed his speech, he spoke with such a articulate way that everyone agreed of why he's a king in the first place..

His speech held the authority and the impact on the people, the thing about Amaan which amazes people is that he remains calm and collected even in the most dreading situations that also scares people at the same time of what he would do to them...

He climbed down the stairs and Aina was feeling proud and the after party started as the dance floor opened and many people joined the dance floor, soft music was running on the back ground and the lights had been dimmed making the atmosphere go romantic and lovely...

Amaan cleared his throat and Aina looked up at him, he extended his hands " Dance with me angel! " he smiled at her as his ordering way doesn't leave his attitude, she placed her hands on his and she stood up " will do handsome!" Aina teased him and his eyes darkened, he just smirked as he led the way to the dance floors they stood in the center of the dance floor..

Amaan placed his hand on her small of the back and and she placed her hand on his shoulder as he pulled her close, they began to sway to the slow rhythm of the music with smile on their faces, his grey eyes boring into her Amber ones lovingly...

And soon Zaim, Humza, arhaan, Yahya, zaamin, Saad joined the dance floor with their lovely wives, the whole dance floor was occupied by the club members, each and every couple seemed to be in so much love! gazing at their partners lovingly the atmosphere had turned so romantic and by their love filled actions...

All the childrens ran to the dessert counter as they all were munching on desserts but zains eyes never left minu He was mature and smart for his age, when he looked at the dancing couples he smiled he wanted to grow big early so that he can marry minu and make her his, only his!...