CHAP-25 PROBLEMS

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

Let's go..

______________________________________

Amaan's pov :

" These needs to be finalized before the weekend sir, as you'll continue in pursuing the shareholders! " Ilham handed me the files of the Russian crude oil refinery, which I'm about to buy it'll create a good bond between the Russian government and us...

" Where is the files concerning our last project which needs to be analysed properly Ilham? I already told you that it needs to be on my table ? " my deep voice made him shiver he ran to his office and came back handing me the file in seconds, his hands were shaking in fear and he gulped multiple times in fear of what I might do to him for making me frustrated but I just dismissed him with the wave of my hands...

I leaned on my leather chair and massaged my temple, my stomach was growling it's past afternoon and I didn't ate lunch I was busy in my meeting I need to get some food I pressed my intercom " Ilham get me a chipotle bowl and my usual Americano ! " I disconnected the intercom without hearing his reply...

I took my phone and a smile made its way, as I saw my queen and princess yes! I save their pic as my iphone's wallpaper, Naina was kissing my angels cheek and she was smiling that's a candid shot I took of them when they had no idea about it but it came out really good ...

After our little confession, my heart felt lighter, irony is that I used to claim I don't have a heart but this angel of mine proved me that it's only my myth, gosh I love her more and more each day! it's like everyday I learn something new about her which lefts me speechless..

I still can't believe I opened up to her not fully though, I don't even know how she's going to react when she'll learn the ugly and scary side of me, I'm sure she doesn't want to live with a monster like me! she doesn't know about me being the king of underworld, she doesn't know about my past. I'm keeping her in darkness when she'll get to know this side about me, she'll feel betrayed she'll hate me and the thought of her hating me is just crushing my soul, I can't live without her she's my light in darkness ..

She'll leave me alone! it's not her fault no one will want to live with a person like me, no matter how much I tried to keep myself away from her but I failed each and every single time and I have to face the consequences In future, I'm a tainted soul and she's just too pure for me. I never let anyone to get close to me after her because I know once I get attached to someone, I can't live without them...

I built several walls around me so that no one can come near to me, I don't know how but she's the only one to get surpassed all my walls, she makes me feel different I want to be a better person for her, she brings the best out of me, I'm a lucky bas*ard to have her in my life!...

I should be grateful for her and my princess, I feel like sh*t for treating her so bad these past few months but now I wanted to make her smile, I want to keep her happy till the time lasts, I don't know? if I can live without her, if she decides to leaves me in future that will be the most painful and agonizing part in my life but at least I'll be happy knowing that she's safe....

I'm a selfish bas*ard for wanting all of her, I've fallen so deeply that imagining my life without her is just killing me! I don't even want to imagine that phase....

" what's with the frown pal? " Zaim entered my cabin with furrowed brows seeing my dark mood, he sat on the opposite seat to mine and started drinking my coffee which ilham placed on my table..