CHAP-7 WED "LOCK"

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies.....

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

Here you go;)..

______________________________________

Aina's pov :

You know? when you're trapped in a hell hole! with no way of going up or trying to escape from this hole for the nth time and you try everything but you feel helpless and cry over your weakness and fate! that's what I'm feeling and doing right now...

Helpless!!

Nikah is a big commitment for everyone! and a very big day in each and every individuals life, but it is the most dreaded day in my life which is today! because I'm not getting married by my will but by force and I have no option to refuse! because my loved ones life is at stake...

And the funny thing is that! I'm rambling everything now when I know nothing can go back to Normal again, because guess what?? I just said my acceptance and signed my nikah paper or should I say my ruin paper!...

It's nothing like a normal wedding where people will happily say their vows, get married and the happily ever after! but it's the opposite what is taking place today on this huge mansion! Usually brides will be readied for her groom but naah! Here I'm in my normal clothes... no decor, no family members, no happiness, no smiles on everyone's face, literally nothing! except fear and worries....

Usually people will be on cloud nine today! because it will be a start of their new lives, but can I the same about me the answer is a big ta'boo!!...

Every criminal will be locked in their respective cells, but I'm forced to be in a wed"'lock"' with him the devil!

Hell devil!!

Everyone gave me a sympathetic smile, with worry etched in their faces and my Lil naina has no knowledge? that her mama got married today! as I said earlier it nothing looked like a nikah but like a deal or contract signing...

And I was graced by the devil himself today on the exact time just before the nikah saying "I accept" and signing the papers and we're done....

We were forced to move in to his mansion as he said " now you're a kings wife and daughter in law of king clan and you can't live in those cheap apartment so you're moving in with me in my mansion! " this was his exact words which irked the hell out of me...

When I forcefully said yes to him in the cafe, after sometime zoyi entered with a sleeping naina in her arms and she did not have a single idea of what just happened here few moments ago?...

When Mar told her the whole fiasco! she was shell shocked in her position and was fuming with anger more than me and she was ready to pounce on him...

But! she was controlled by Mar, it's not like she can do any harm to him right? because he's a freaking king! and I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts and now I was finding it difficult to explain it to naina, like what I'll tell her??...

My chains of thoughts were broken, when he entered my room not mine but his of course...