CHAP-14 MOMENT

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy....

........................................................................

Amaan's pov:

It was pretty late at and I'm sure as hell that they all will be sleeping then I remembered that she'll be in Zaim's mansion, as I remembered their call earlier morning !

I parked my car on the porch and my driver parked it on the garage, when I entered my home, I was shocked to see her standing in her pjs ! my heart raced at her sight, she looked heavenly beautiful even in the midnight, the loosely tied hijab around her head and that warm Amber eyes which always seemed to ignite the fire in me.

Then I remembered that she was angry on me for threatening her to kill that bas*ard ! she looked like she was in trance, when I was about to advance in her direction, her trance broke she hurriedly went inside the room and slammed the door harshly.

She was definitely mad at me, I was already frustrated with those motherfu**ers and now she doesn't even want to see Me! it was infuriating! but why I'm acting like this? why her being mad at me affects me? why I want to be on her good side? when I want the exact opposite! these new feelings and sensations are unrecognizable to me..

I'm not understanding myself these days! she's messing with my head! she's getting under my skin pretty quickly! how much I want to be away from her the more she gets close to me!..

Agh!..

I want to beat the hell out of someone!...

I just entered my study, I want to drown myself in alcohol to numb these un Understandable feelings! I took the short glass and took a bottle of vodka and poured into my glass and chugged it in one gulp! the liquid burned down my throat, I want to be away from my problems after completing 3/4th of the bottle, I was tipsy...

I sat on the one seater and leaned my head on the backrest, I closed my eyes and her deep grey blue eyes flashed into my mind making me open my eyes in an instant! regret, pain,anger, sorrow, guilt, revenge! filled my system...

No matter how many times I don't want to think about it but my brain refuses to let it go! until I took my revenge I can't be at ease, her eyes were like pleading me! the same grey blue eyes who never failed to race my heart by just seeing her...

I didn't notice that the pressure I was exerting on the glass, until it shattered into pieces and glass shards dug into my palm! making my blood drip on the carpeted floor, the pain was nothing in front of the pain I was experiencing in my heart...

I stood up and started to walk towards our room, I opened the door and she was sleeping on the bed, I began to walk in the walk in closet, I was using my left hand to take my night wears but Her voice stopped me...

" what have you done Amaan? " she practically yelled at me, I turned around to look at her with the same stoic face I always carry! but she was looking at me worried, she had noticed my bloody hand and it was the first time she ever called my name and man it sounded so good! some strange warmth erupted in me ...

" it's none of your business! " I spat at her but she looked mad now, she neared me and took my hand forcefully and examined it...