CHAP-12 JEALOUS

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies..

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

Here you go;)..

........................................................................

Aina's pov :

I don't know ? why I did that but did I regret it, I asked myself ..

Naahh!!...

I'm such a idiot, what he'll think of me? acting like a jealous wife! when he opened the door for me I was ecstatic! whenever he's in public, all the female attention turns towards him, he becomes the centre of attraction of them, I can't blame them though! he's really handsome...

But my handsome!!

Where that come from my handsome seriously??

Jealousy speaking my conscience mocked at me..

I entered the cabin and zoyi was waiting for me there, she looked at me up from the file she was reading and smiled...

" how's naina aini ? " she asked standing up and giving me a tight hug..

" Alhamdulillah! She's doing good, she had been medicated at correct time yesterday! Otherwise only Allah knows what would have happened! " I said, smiling weakly at her...

" it's OK she's good now and only that matters and Ziya's procedure were done yesterday and they took her body to for the funeral process! " she said, looking sadly at me..

My heart pained remembering her death yesterday! but I trust Allah and his plans he's "العليم" the all knowing so he'll do what's best for us! I gave up my all worries because he's "الرقيب " the caretaker...

I simply nodded at her, then I looked at the schedule for Me, it was packed today probably I have a total 12 hour shift and that starts now..

I changed into my uniform and wore my coat and placed the stethoscope on my neck and made my way to check on patients and towards a hectic day..

It was past noon and now I have a surgery to perform, John was assisting me in this surgery! it's going to take a long time to end, probably 4 to 5 hours..

Removing Brain tumor is the most complicated surgeries! well brain is the most complex organ in the human body and doing an operation needs a lot of focus and concentration with patience and that's what we are taught in medical school! we have to give our best effort every single time there is no room for mistakes to happen, it's the situation of life and death...

I wore the scrub and put on surgical mask and sanitized my hands, then we entered the OT saying Bismillah... Surely Allah is with us..

" Dr. the patient had been given anaesthesia! " the nurse informed me and showed the report of his Blood pressure and it was normal...

All the equipments were aligned and I took the surgical knife to start the operation...