DISCLAIMER AND THOUGHTS

Disclaimer

This story is purely fictional . Any part of the story incident or death is based on author's imagination. It's a pure work of fiction! If anyone of you relates yourself to this story it's coincidental.

This story contains rape physical assault and slightly high romance and it's pg13 rated read at your own risk! This book doesn't promotes any indecency or filth towards lust, it's a pure halal love fiction ...

This story is full of emotions! pain, love and guilt dominating the most this story is filled with rollercoaster ride I'm sure at the end of this book you'll have a smile on your pretty face that at least you didn't make a mistake for giving my book a chance =)

Thoughts

As you'll see the characters in the book kissing, hugging, cuddling with their halal mates May arouse some feelings in you and you may imagine doing this, Don't get me wrong it's completely normal for a person to think about marriage and having a romantic relationship but it's Haram (Forbidden) to specify a person in your mind who is not your husband /wife, non-mehram it'll be considered as zina (fornication) of eyes & thoughts ...

AND COME NOT NEAR TO UNLAWFUL SEX , VERILY ITS A INDECENT THING AND A EVIL WAY (FAAHISHAH) [Al-isra' 17:32]...

If shaytaan interrupts your thoughts and misguides you to evil path then repent with sincerity and seek protection In Allah from shaytaan the rejected...

AND SEEK ALLAH'S FORGIVENESS INDEED ALL IS ALL-FORGIVING AND MOST MERCIFUL... [An-nisa 4:106]....

And reminders benefits the believer....

Happy reading....