CHAP-10 SECRET REVEALS

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy....

Let's go....

........................................................................
Third person's pov :

The night seemed to be calm but there hearts were not, one was going through the pain which haunted her through out her life and another one who chose to remain unaffected from the pain inflicting through out his life, both have suffered equally! both had their fair share of miseries in the past! unknown to each other...

But it was time to share her grief, which was cutting her from inside, its been so long since she had open up to anyone, it's been so long since she faced the truth that they were gone!...

Time seemed to be stilled, both hearts were beating abnormally fast, the tension in the air was clearly visible! Aina was lost in her memories, where she was happy! carefree! full of life! reason for others happiness and mostly content with her life...

She was surrounded by her loved ones, whom they cherished her! spoiled her! was proud of her! and it all remained in the memory now..

Aina began to tell him about her past, which broke her and Amaan was intently watching her, he wanted to know what caused her to be this much broken, though she never showed her grief to anyone but her nightmares were worst, which he himself had witnessed...

He neared her and cupped her face his rough palm holding her soft cheeks for the very first time Aina noticed the warmth in those steel like silver eyes for her " if it's difficult to say, then don't! don't force yourself to relive those moments! " he said with closed eyes and clenched jaws...

" No! I want to tell you I want to let it go! " she said determined even though it was painful...

Flashback........

" baby girls hurry up! " their mother ruby, yelled from the dining room..

" coming! " said the twins at the same time, who emerged from different sides of the house Zain from upstairs and Aina from the garden who was drenched in sweat from playing badminton on their badminton court inside the villa...

" Zain, honey! Jazakallahu khair for the help! " ruby said smiling at her elder daughter who was older to Aina by 7 minutes....

" Waiyakum momma, it's not a big deal! " she said hugging her mother tightly, because she had helped her mother in making the mouth watering dishes for the brunch, as their will be a get together with close cousins and relatives....

" mom I'm starving! " yelled Aina, plopping herself on the chair in the dining room...

" go shower first Aini! You stink! " Zain said looking at her with scrunched face, though they are identical twins but their personalities are different like the Day and night! Zain was the prim and proper heiress! while Aina was the rebel twin, who was born to break the rules ...

" get a chill pill Zain! it's not like the world is ending, if I don't shower right now! I'll take it after finishing my brunch! " she said in a duh tone, annoying Zain to hell

DESTINED FOR A DEVILOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara