CHAP-2 FIRST MEET

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

Hola lovelies...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

______________________________________

Aina's pov :

I hurriedly wore my coat and entered the uni, after parking my Porsche and was instantly greeted by my bestie zoya...

"gosh!! aini you're just on time! " she said catching her breath, from all the while running towards me...

"yeah! I made it on time zoyi, naina was whining as not to go to school today, it took me a while to calm her! " I reasoned out...

"aye! I miss that little munchkin, aini I should visit her today!" she told me, because she has not visited her from the past two weeks..

"yes! you should do that! " I said correcting my hijab a little and she examined me from head to toe and approved my outfit for today's big event..

While we were passing through the way, I looked at the garden which was decorated in the form of ribbon as to show support I loved that and all the doctors and students wore a pink band in their left hand

a bunch of girls were giggling and talking loud about someone

"god he's so sexy and hot! "

"yes, he looks like some Greek god! "

"will he notice me? I got ready just for him today! "

"he looks so intimidating and Scary too!"

"he's so filthy rich, his girlfriend will be lucky! "

"come on! who doesn't know about Amaan Daniel king! "

" I want to be his girlfriend! " came voices from the big group of girls...

I just scrunched my nose at their fantasies and thoughts, I put on my surgical mask because once they will See Me, they'll again start to get on my nerves by throwing tantrums at me just because I'm a Muslim and I wore a hijab, not that I feared them or other but I don't want to start a big day with bickering...