CHAP-26 EXCLUSIVE THREATS

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

______________________________________

Aina's pov :

I just wanted this earth to open up and swallow me to save me from embarrassment, I was still shaken from this devils torrid kiss! he doesn't let go of a single chance to kiss me !

But you love his kisses! An evil voice said inside of me and I completely ignored it, what on earth I was thinking of wearing a white cotton top and a 3/4th black leggings to go to swim in winters though the pool had warm water

It's better than wearing a swimsuit in front of him ! I reasoned but my conscience just rolled her eyes at me uff! My cheeks were a shade of deep red, as if I was not putting a tomato to shame at his comment...

Damn this hell devil!

" Let's get you cleaned angel, I don't want you to catch cold! " he said wrapping the towel tight around my body as I was dripping wet, I looked at his aristocratic face though his features screamed tired he still looks like a male model that come straight out of a runaway, his two days old stubble giving him those sexy yet cute look..

How I want to rub his jaw line!

" If you keep staring at me like that then I'm not responsible for my further actions, my Queen! " his husky voice murmured near my lips which made me look away, if I'm right then I presume I'm being shy here..

" Stop making fun of me ! " I hid my face in his chest shyly, which was vibrating due to his laugh seeing my embarrassed state, it still feels magical to see him laugh or smile wholeheartedly without any tension and worries..

He scooped me in his arms like I weigh nothing " what are you doing? I can walk for your info, Mr " I wiggled in his arms to let me down but he just tightened his hold.

" Don't move Angel, I know you can walk but I want to carry you, got any problem? " he asked raising his perfectly defined brow " Yes! because I can walk and I've put on so much weight ! " I blurted out like an idiot but it's truth I've become fattier now..

" Oh please you weigh less than 130 lbs which I bench press on an extremely lazy day! " he said annoyed but still carrying me to the bathroom, my brows raised to my hairline if he bench press 130 In a lazy day then how much he'll do in a productive day?..

He dropped me in front of the bath tub and naina was inside the bath tub filled with bubbles " I told Maria to prepare a bubble bath for you guys when Mar told me that you both were in pool! " he explained and I smiled at how thoughtful and caring he's being ...

" Finish fast and meet me at the table! " he said to naina who was busy in popping bubbles, she nodded while grinning and he went out of the bathroom to change his clothes..

After taking a warm shower and wearing night clothes we both exited the room, naina was already feeling sleepy as her eyes were drooping but when we reached the table all the food was set and Amaan too had changed in his sweats, he took naina from me and made her sit on his lap while I watched them amusedly, as he was feeding a whiny naina but he was being patient with her..