Chapter 13

Don't forget to like and leave comment! I love to hear from you all!!

Also if you ever want to send me self-made covers or anything like that relating to Summer Delinquent, feel free to email them to Sammipott@gmail.com or DM them to @Sammipott_books on Instagram and I'll feature them on different chapters!

|| Chapter 13 ||

"Don't fuck this up," my mother hisses into Sebastian's ear as Harry's car pulls up our driveway on Saturday morning. My body shakes and I can feel my face heat up as I try to stop myself from laughing. We're standing by the front door looking out the small windows, watching Harry get out of the car first.

Sebastian scoffs, looking back at our mother, "Why me? I am the face of innocence mother."

I snort loudly which makes me laugh out loud. "Good one."

"Oh my god there she is!" Charlotte shouts from the other side of the front door, where she and Sophie are looking out the other window. Harry's girlfriend, Natalie, has just stepped out of the car.

"Everyone be calm, this is an important moment-where is your father?" My mother stares up at me and I shrug in reply. "Peter, get your butt down here, they're here!"

A door upstairs opens and clicks shut followed by my fathers footsteps coming down the stairs. "I'm right here, Honey. Munchkin, Harry is here!" He calls up the stairs to Maddie's room.

Mom nods her head and begins to open the door. Upstairs, a bedroom door slams and rushed feet race down. Maddie pushes passed all of us and rushes out the door towards Harry's car. We all follow her quickly. Maddie sees Harry and starts running to hug him but she freezes mid-sprint when she sees the girl he's got his arm around.

Oh no.

Maddie just stares at them quietly for a few moments until Harry notices her. "Hey Munchkin!" He grins, holding up his free hand for a high-five. Maddie stares at his hand for a few seconds before lifting her hand for a half-hearted high five.

Natalie smiles down brightly at Maddie, leaning her head on Harry's chest. "Harry, she's so cute!"

Maddie head leans back and she stares at Natalie as if she's grown another head.

"Oh shit, she called Maddie cute, abort, abort," Sebastian comments next to me as we slowly move forward to the trio. Charlotte coughs to hide her laugh.

"This is going to be fun," I grin, standing behind my mother and father.

My mother takes a breath before putting a welcoming smile on her face, "Natalie, it's so great to finally meet you." Natalie let's go of Harry to hug mom.

"Hi Mrs Hayes, I am so happy to finally meet you too, and of course you too Mr Hayes," Natalie's smile is contagious as she shakes our father's hand.

"She's smiling too much, its like the Joker," Sebastian mutters under his breath. Sophie pinches his side with a glare.

"More like The Grinch," I reply just as softly and Sebastian ducks his head down to hide his laugh.

"And you must be the rest of the Hayes Siblings, wow!" Natalie exclaims and I elbow Sebastian in his side. He jerks his head up and looks at her with a relaxed face as if he hadn't almost died of laughter.

"Was that a good 'wow' or a bad 'wow'? I can't tell," Sophie asks us right before Natalie comes to a stop in front of us.

"Hi I'm Charlotte," Charlotte introduces herself with a smile as she moves in to hug her. Natalie hugs her back tightly before moving onto Sophie.