Chapter I

Chapter I:  Meeting the Male Lead

I was surprised when I woke up again.

i'm in my mom's car, looking at the destination ahead. i suppose we're near at the restaurant.

tsk, i even persuade my mom that i'm not coming. 

I couldn't believe I possessed a villainess in a shoujo manga, so I spent a lot of time wandering around, and people around me supported me with special love and interest.

"you're going to be happy when you see aunt rosy, she has a surprise for you darling." 

my mom happily said as she kept on talking and talking about this friends of hers while i already knew what's coming ahead from me. 

Not longer after I possessed Tera Floren, I've been clingy to mom lately and not what the real "Tera Floren" does from her previous life where she's in a rebellious state and ignore mom. lol you're stupid Tera... oh wait, i'm Tera.

"we're here, Tera let's go"

In the shoujo manga, the villainess tera came in the restaurant and saw the male lead. they were both children but tera suddenly fell in love with the male lead because he was cute and handsome. even though he's just an annoying brat.

upon entering the restaurant, i saw aunt Rosy waving her hand cheerfully. 

and there it is folks, i look down and saw him. the male lead, Luke Claymore. 

Expressionless as ever, thought so. but i'm not like the previous Tera so i'll ignore him. imean, seriously Tera? you're so easy to head over heels for this guy.

"Rosy, it's been awhile fufu. how's life at US with your husband?"

"same as ever, he's busy with his meetings and appointment and it's always me and Luke going out,  Oh!"

that made me shock, why was aunty shouti- ohhh she's looking at me.

"is this Tera? she's lovely fufu"

why is she looking at me like she's going to spill something strange? and why does that boy keep looking at me? aren't you supposed to ignore me?!!

"i'm your mom's best friend fufu and now that she has a daughter, i'd like you to introduce you my son and he has the same age as you Tera fufu. come on Luke, introduce yourself."

uhhh no, look at his face aunty, i don't think he wants to introduce himself to me at all. lol

" Luke, come on fufu don't be shy."

SHY? LOL

he suddenly looks at me red, wait, is he really?

"i-uh, i'm Luke Claymore."

he ignored me after that. ok 

"Tera, you should introduce yourself as well"

i don't want to but,

mom be looking at me like ' if you don't, i won't give you your sweets' lol like that's gonna stop m-

"oh my tera, i heard that you play ukulele? that's nice, i might try using it~"

f*ck mom, you're toying me.

whatever.

"I'm Tera Floren, what's up bud." i raise my hand for a shake with the male lead, i mean it's just an introduction but why is he suddenly red all of a sudden?

"urk, Tera, darling that's not how you introduce at all."

"fufu" - aunt Rosy

huh? why not?  ohhh i get it, typical classic rich ass parents.