Chapter 1.5 (if Tera were to reincarnate as a 16 yrs. old teenage young girl)

Note: this is a short story where Tera wasn't reincarnated when she was a child but as a 16 yrs. old teenage young girl.

ps. really worked hard on making this go nice hehe hope you'll like it

____________________________________________________________

From the night comes a sound as if thunder could be stretched

From the night comes a sound as if thunder could be stretched. So I tilt my head upward, seeking lights that flash, the red and white in the deepest of blue skies. For a moment, as i sit quietly in the airplanes' passenger seat. all the while Tera the villainous or should i say the rival of the Manga i often read is now me. 

although as i am lost in thoughts on why i have become her but then i remembered that i was happen to be on an accident and maybe i have reincarnated as her.

as i look into my pocket mirror., she does look young and gorgeous but even if she is, she's still going to have that bad ending.

i look out at the window of the plane and think of a plan to survive this shit and keep myself live peacefully without interfering the Male lead and the Heroine.

I walk out and gather myself as i crossed my heart as i stepped over the threshold and smiled stiffly at the stewardess. 

____________________________________________________________

Currently i'm at home

home sweet home?

my Stepdad had to pick me up at the airport and Tera's mom or my mom wasn't there to pick me up instead. of course she doesn't. she maybe hates me.

"Tera, you can go to your room and please do come down when dinner is ready"

He smiles like a kindhearted Dad would treat their children. but no, i do know that smile beneath Tera's father, it's fake

all my family here hates Tera's personality. she's spoiled, arrogant but sometimes she's smart and witty which is the reason i most like her than the Heroine.

as i was arranging my stuff, a sudden knock on my door made me flinch and stop on what i was doing.

"My lady, your Mom appoints you tomorrow evening's dinner and attend an event. as Mrs. said, she wants you to dress appropriately and be elegant"

i don't know why but the Butler doesn't seem to like me as well

"ok, tell her my best regards and thank you"

although i said my gratitude, the Butler widens his eyes as if it was his first time hearing me saying thank you.