Chapter 2.5 (if Tera were to reincarnate as a 16 yrs. old teenage young girl)

rather, he seems to be waiting for me?

I Shake my head violently as i want to get rid of these thoughts. as i walked out of the way, suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me in through an empty hallway.

i was in shock, struggling to inhale and still in process as i look up. it was Luke

as i look at him closely in silent, no one features Luke so handsomely, though his eyes come close. People in this manga often speak of the colour of  his eyes, as if that were of importance, yet his would be beautiful in any shade. but still it is but a mere delusion.

"Tera Floren"

as he says my name in his dark deep voice, in fact i am quite astonished to hear him say my name at all.

he smiles yet fake

"yes?" i answered back

out of the blue, his smile became dark and came back as an expressionless soul whose face doesn't want to go near someone or rather me.

"to you have you come back here is really unexpected, i thought you'd live there longer and not coming back here ever again."

you piece of shit

i look at him and regret my thoughts as i see him as a handsome man but not at all. in Tera's point of view in the manga, he has always see this side of him to her and his innocent side to the heroine. well fck it.

"i'm honored to know that you have thought of me like that, now may i take my leave? my mom would need me"

"eee~ your mom needs you? how would that be so true?"

seriously, can't you see i want you gone?!

"besides, this is the first time you haven't cling on me Tera. i bet this is some part of your plan but i won't get in any of that. you're cruel and you deserve to be treated poorly"

oh wow, how rude. 

i stay calm as ever and not going to get triggered by his choice of his words

"i have in no way or plan to corrupt your  mind Luke, and i apologize on my past self if i have given you such thoughts towards me and i apologize that it won't happen in the near future again as i'll be declining every single thing your mom and my mom has to say in this meeting."

he stared at me as if he was in process. i could just imagine the shock face he has, Instead his mouth remains an uncharacteristic grim line amid his stubble.

"i apologize but we should head back"

i bowed to him as i headed to the table first.

the meeting went smoothly as i have been in my wall of space than theirs. although, Luke's mom and my mom spat out the word marriage. i declined at first but it was totally hopeless as my mom made me feel terrified by just her single glare. 

Luke and i suddenly agreed but they were some little terms we need to cooperate and that is to: don't spread this in public.

______________________________________________________________________

several days later and i'll be enrolled to the school where the setting of the heroine and Luke is going to feel romance.

i'll ignore them and let them prosper their feelings as i can agree at the final plot where he'll annul our engagement and i can finally be free.

______________________________________________________________________