Chapter IV

Chapter 4

trying to analyse the situation i'm in. it should be called awkward

as i observed the two little bra- i mean handsome little men, they both seem to keep having a war eye to eye or maybe they're just getting along.

as things went quiet, Tera completely oblivious, tried to get away from the situation but was instantly surprised her as Armand started talking.

"so, who are you? are you a friend of Tera? how did you meet? is she your-"

"woah woah, that's enough questions armand" i had to shut him up or Luke might get dizzy with all his questions 

although i had to stop making him ask all such nonsense and besides, Luke and I are just frien-

" i'm Tera's boyfriend, we met when my mom and hers got reunited."

Tera froze. shock on the little man's answers. instinctively, she wave her hands in motions as she disagree

"wait! hold on! that's not it!"

i look at Armand

fck why is he suddenly mad?

and i look back at Luke, he's smilling?

"Tera, is this true?"

"this is a mistake, Luke was just playing around. right Luke?"

"what are you talking about? we agreed Tera"

He's Smirking! that brat!

"Tera!"

"It's an absolute MISTAKE!!!"

after hours of quarreling, the three of us went quiet and awkward came again.

when are you going to get back here mom?

she kept a little distance between them and tried to escape. although she wanted to solve some problem with them but if she did. wouldn't that grow some interests between them to me? then hell nah, i'd prefer peace and quiet than being the next heroine even if i'm not. it's really cliche don't you think so?

as Tera was busy lurking through her minds. someone elbowed her and scooted to her side with his long hair that reminded him of golden threads.

Luke saw her chest rise and fall in steady loop

"sorry, did i surprise you?" he worriedly ask

"i-uh, ..... exactly what are you doing here?"

she eyed the other route and see Armand left as he slams the door closely.

what the hell?

"i was just worried, had to be here cause your mom said you were sick but i guess... you're fine"

at the end of his sentence, he also look at the route at where Armand left and depressingly look down afterwards.

"what's wrong?" 

"was that your brother? i'm sorry for barging in when you're having a family reunion"

"nahh it's fine, Armand is just that moody sometimes and get inside, i'll get you some refreshments."

"no, i..i was just passingby to see if you're fine and i'm glad you are hehe tell your brother i'm sorry and i'll make it up to him by bringing him what he likes and i bet that would make you like me back hehe"

what?

"ha? umm sure. but you don't have to really, it would be a burden for you."

"it won't, Tera i would do anything for you to come and like me back"

ok now he's serious, aren't you supposed to be a kid???

instead of replying to her inquiry, the boy slowly came towards her and snaked his hands along her hips and leaned forward to hug. she was surprised by his sudden action but just succumbed to it as she thought it might as well be some kids play.

meanwhile, a third party who was supposed to be in his room suddenly watched them closely from the distance and gripped tightly onto the wooden door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm sorry if i can't update that much and i know this chapter is short cause i'm having difficult problems going on with school and thesis 

AND! omg haha how did it come to 768 viewers. thank you so muchhh. god bless you and i hope you all stay home and be safe. 

love ya!!