-ˏˋ chapter two

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CHAPTER TWO | I'LL TELL YOU

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

"you've been a little withdrawn lately. everything alright, lix?"

"not exactly, jisung. rent is due and you have no money, i have no money and minho has no money. how can i be alright when the rent is literally due soon and neither of us can even afford it and here we are buying things instead of saving the money for  rent."

jisung sighed. "that may be true but that wasn't what you were thinking about. i know you more than anything and you weren't thinking about rent. you've been a little off since last night. what happened when you went grocery shopping last night?"

felix let out an airy sigh. "you're right...i wasn't thinking about the rent."

jisung smiled. "then what were you thinking about?"

"this guy bumped into me last night."

jisung grabbed a bag of self raising flour and chucked it in the basket that felix was holding. "right?"

"have you ever heard the name christopher?" felix asked. "you probably don't even know the guy."

jisung thought for a moment. "i know quite a few christopher's but there's only one whose an absolute dickhead."

felix chuckled. "i think he's the one."

jisung threw felix a smile. "i think the one i'm thinking about is the one you're thinking about. i haven't seen him in quite a while. i was in a rap trio with him 3-"

"racha?" felix chimed.

"yeah, that's it. changbin was in it too."

"so what happened to you guys?"

jisung grabbed a packet of icing sugar and put it in the basket. he took the basket from felix and held it for him knowing very well that the aussie had no upper body strength whatsoever.

"i don't really like remembering."

the pair walked though the busy super market together grabbing things they'd possibly need for their friend, haechan's, birthday cake.

"we had big dreams..." jisung sighed. "we wanted to be successful. we just wanted people to love and support us for our music."

two years ago.

"that was great!" chan exclaimed.

"i'm quite pleased with that," changbin said. "do you think people will actually listen to this?"

"the song great," jisung said. "we'll get recognised, trust me."

changbin sighed. "you said that last time so i hope you're right this time because i can't keep living of my grandmother she's also struggling to get by."

"i've said this before and you guys turned me down but i'm going to say it again," jisung said. "jyp is holding auditions. let's just audition to be i-"

"no, no, no, no, no." chan deadpanned. "we're not auditioning to be idols. we're just going to continue doing our own thing."

"because that's what we do best." changbin smiled.